RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Frame washers question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

Frame washers question Empty
PostSubject: Frame washers question   Frame washers question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Hey guys,

When I've been working on my heli, I've been having the stock plastic or maybe carbon washers on the frame screws crack.

What do you replace them with? I've gotten some of the washer sets on xHeli, but they are metal, just worndering if you have tried lock washwers or what you use?

Also would be nice to find inexpensive sets of replacement screws/frame bolts.

Thanks,

Ken
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: Frame washers question   Frame washers question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:38 pm

i gotten me a set of these washers for 3$ if thats the ones you talking about
http://hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=8546&Product_Name=Part_#_F019

and a set of these screw pack
http://hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=8562&Product_Name=Part_#_F035_Frame_Hardware_Pack

tis pack also include the silver washers also as well.
most of the screws works on my ma 450

-pete
Back to top Go down
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

PostSubject: Re: Frame washers question   Frame washers question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:20 pm

Thanks Pete

Yes, those HK outlets do have good prices, went ahead and got a few things from them, ordered my batteries for my new 600 from them, still on backorder he he.

Ken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frame washers question   Frame washers question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frame washers question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: General RC Questions-
Jump to: