RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

E-Smart Tail Booms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

E-Smart Tail Booms Empty
PostSubject: E-Smart Tail Booms   E-Smart Tail Booms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm

I took someones advise and picked myself up some tail booms for the Century Swift 620E to use on my E-Smart. Had to do a little cutting but other then that it works great. They're quite a bit longer then the E-Smart booms so they will work for all E-Smart with short or long booms. orange71

I got my booms from Heli-World, only $5.95ea

http://www.heli-world.com/detail.aspx?ID=9185

E-Smart Tail Booms PAAAIAPIMIDFEMFI
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

E-Smart Tail Booms Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Smart Tail Booms   E-Smart Tail Booms I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Hey, Interesting..... What is the boom made out of and what do you do with the belt? I am refuring to the longer length than stock.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

E-Smart Tail Booms Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Smart Tail Booms   E-Smart Tail Booms I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:25 pm

The booms are aluminum, But the Semi-Metal, Metal and Carbon Editions all use the longer 632mm boom, only the plastic and G-Smart use the smaller 608mm boom. If you get your hands on a longer belt then you can just cut your own boom. Everything else is the same as far as the tail box and boom mount.
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

E-Smart Tail Booms Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Smart Tail Booms   E-Smart Tail Booms I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:20 pm

I dont fully understand...
Are you say"n you used the stock belt from a metal version e-smart, then cut the boom and installed it on the plastic edition?

So if I have the 632mm boom on my metal edition no real benefits other than cheaper price?

I love your forum Nutt"s
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

E-Smart Tail Booms Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Smart Tail Booms   E-Smart Tail Booms I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:17 pm

well I actually have 2 E-Smarts, a Plastic Edition that uses the short boom and a Semi-Metal Edition that uses the longer tail boom. They both needed tail booms so I had to make ones for each.

But the only difference is the length of the Belt and Boom, the rest is identical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E-Smart Tail Booms Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Smart Tail Booms   E-Smart Tail Booms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-Smart Tail Booms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: