RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt CP v2 2.4ghz Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4n6Days

4n6Days

Belt CP v2 2.4ghz Question Empty
PostSubject: Belt CP v2 2.4ghz Question   Belt CP v2 2.4ghz Question I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:32 pm

I just got my belt cp v2 today. I unpacked it and hooked up the battery to verify that everything was working properly. When I start to move the throttle stick up, I can see the swash start to move a little, but it doesn't start to spin until about 1/3 of the way up. When it does start to spin, it jolts pretty hard. Is there something wrong? Is it operator error? Help?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: TX   Belt CP v2 2.4ghz Question I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:18 am

Is this with a Esky TX? Seems this would be due to the throttle curve/pitch curve.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 2.4ghz Question   Belt CP v2 2.4ghz Question I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:48 am

One thing you can try, and I know this sounds crazy, turn your Tx on and put the throttle at full stick, but make sure it is NOT in Idle up!, then plug the battery in, when you do try to keep your hand on the rotor head should it spin up but it should not do anything, then move the throttle stick the the lowest position. After that unplug the heli then plug the battery back in. That might help, I remember I had to do that on Blazemob's Belt CP V2 when he first bought one.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: ESC Set up   Belt CP v2 2.4ghz Question I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:16 am

I think you might be right!!! When Setting up the ESC this is the first step required. And think bout it I bet your right.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO FLY TODAY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: update   Belt CP v2 2.4ghz Question I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Ok... I did that. It seemed to help a little. I still get no motor spin until about 8 clicks up on the throttle stick. Is that right? Also, when I get to the 8th notch on the throttle stick it takes about 1 second to start spinning. Is that normal?

I'm used to the blade cp, where you could spin up very slowly.

This is all stock by the way - including the tx. I bought an EXI 450 too so when I crash the belt cp, I can move over to that. w00t!

Does anyone have the esc setup procedure?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP v2 2.4ghz Question   Belt CP v2 2.4ghz Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt CP v2 2.4ghz Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: