RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

short test flght of copterx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meanbaby

meanbaby

short test flght of copterx Empty
PostSubject: short test flght of copterx   short test flght of copterx I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:11 pm

this was the 2nd flight on the copterx i got built about 2 weeks ago, just uploaded to you tube.
was testing out how the GY400b and GWS LXF servo worked (.07s @ 6v)

held very nicelly! servo was only 11$ http://www.bphobbies.com/view.asp?id=A0780196&pid=A0790264

i very much recommand this servo for the price

-pete
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: short test flght of copterx   short test flght of copterx I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Hey Pete, Nice flying , Where did oyu get those canopy? It Looks very nice, Ive been flying my copter x but it's pretty hard to see with the blue color only.
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: short test flght of copterx   short test flght of copterx I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Thanks!

those canopy was the 4$ ones i told you about @ hobbydaddy, slight defects and fiberglass

these canopy are kinda hard to see also but they sure look nice :)

-pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: short test flght of copterx   short test flght of copterx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

short test flght of copterx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Videos and Pictures-
Jump to: