RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

batt extensions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

batt extensions Empty
PostSubject: batt extensions   batt extensions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:20 pm

does any one know if they make an extension for the 7.4 and the 11.1 lipo batts?? if so could you PLEASE tell me where to get them or what i need to do to make them. it would make it so much easier to charge hers and my hellis( yep we have a lady flier in the house) best flying partner i ever had ... thanx
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

batt extensions Empty
PostSubject: wires   batt extensions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Best way is to just make your own. Just use wire at least as heavy gauge(thick) as it is.
Get the Deans ultra plugs. Peice of cake!!!
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

batt extensions Empty
PostSubject: battey extensions   batt extensions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:38 pm

im sorry i meant the white plugs for balance charging. the charger i have is kinda bulky and taking off the cabin and removing the battery is taking its toll on the conopies and and having to re wire tie all the time is too much of a pain,, not to mention cost
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

batt extensions Empty
PostSubject: outrage   batt extensions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Check on the outrage batterys they come with a balance lead like you are lookin for
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

batt extensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: batt extensions   batt extensions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:02 am

Hobbycity used to have balance plug extension wires like you want. When I get time I'll try to find them.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

batt extensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: batt extensions   batt extensions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

batt extensions Empty
PostSubject: good deal   batt extensions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:06 pm

i checked out these links and it was perfect for what i want. thanx a million guys orange74
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

batt extensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: batt extensions   batt extensions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

batt extensions
Page 1 of 1