RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Newbie - honey bee FP help

Go down 
+10
meanbaby
flagmax
kenrch
Fatdaddy
SergeyK
Donnie D
tntrcnutz
pinguin6218
Nuttcaze
achase4u
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie - honey bee FP help   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:16 pm

what OS do you have on your comp? if its vista you will need an additional file to make it work
Back to top Go down
kenrch

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - honey bee FP help   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:33 pm

It's an XP. Don't have problems with any other program. The disc spins with he green light flashing then stops then spins and flashes again the just stops dead. With any other program OR DVD OR CD it automatically ask what I would like to open the program with...but that doesn't happen with this program....nothing happens!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - honey bee FP help   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:37 pm

try downloading FMS directly from their website

http://www.flying-model-simulator.com/

also on my comp I usually don't get that pop up with the ESky disc, I have to go to my comp and access the disc there
Back to top Go down
kenrch

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - honey bee FP help   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Great...got it Thanks...BUT how do I get the tx to work? Is the red light on the cable suppose to be flashing? I get that swallow sound when plugged in but can't get any thing working.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - honey bee FP help   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:06 pm

my light flashes too, so when you open the program and try configuring everything you get no response? do you have batteries in the Tx and is it turned on?
Back to top Go down
kenrch

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - honey bee FP help   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Yea every thing is on. Went to "controls" clicked on analog.. tried everything on the list w/no response. With the keyboard the rudder works..I guess... but the throttle does nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - honey bee FP help   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:19 pm

when I go home in a ittle bit I'll check on my other comp and see if I can figure out where the prob might be, I'm at a friends house on my laptop right now
Back to top Go down
kenrch

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - honey bee FP help   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:20 pm

OK I'll continue to play with it may be I'll get lucky! :)
Back to top Go down
kenrch

PostSubject: Simulator   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:40 pm

OK I followed the Chinese directions Crazysmile Everything works fine except right turn is left and left turn is right. Which model heli should I be flying? The Hughes?

Don't think I could ever fly the 3D! Anyways how do I change the right stick to "right"?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - honey bee FP help   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 pm

You can reverse channel on transmitter or FMS program (where you select channels) And you can download honey bee for FMS here
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - honey bee FP help   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 pm

oh crap, I forgot to check my FMS settings for ya Ken, sorry.

If you go to my webpage about FMS, you can find a download link to get a bunch of extra planes, helis and photorealistic backgrounds

http://www.myrcguides.com/FMS.html
Back to top Go down
kenrch

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - honey bee FP help   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:33 am

P3tras, I don't know what that was...I think it was a movie LOL!

Marc that's alright...I surely understand with the videos and everyone wanting answers how I got lost in the mix...you can only do so much. But anyway I got it....it's 4213413 with 4-1-4 checked in the INV. orange78 Did I say that right :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - honey bee FP help   Newbie - honey bee FP help - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie - honey bee FP help
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3