RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steffon360

unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in? Empty
PostSubject: unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in?   unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:03 am

If i unplug the battery from charger and plug it back in will it start the discharge and charge cycil all over agin or will start were it left off. im trying to see if its chargeing or not i have a the crappy esky .8a charges and im trying to charge my 1000mah 10c and my 2100 or 2200 mah its taking forever
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in?   unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:09 am

I've been there . I know it's very frustrating trying to wait 2-3 hours charging and get 5-6 minutes of flight time. If I were you , there's a video somewhere in thid forum explaining the t6 charger. There's also a charger available at xheli.com for 54 bucks, Trust me, it, will save you a lot of time, You can literally charge oyu 2200 mah within 30 min. Get one and you'll hve more fun flying orange68
Back to top Go down
steffon360

PostSubject: Re: unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in?   unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:15 am

blackrain0119 wrote:
I've been there . I know it's very frustrating trying to wait 2-3 hours charging and get 5-6 minutes of flight time. If I were you , there's a video somewhere in thid forum explaining the t6 charger. There's also a charger available at xheli.com for 54 bucks, Trust me, it, will save you a lot of time, You can literally charge oyu 2200 mah within 30 min. Get one and you'll hve more fun flying orange68

ya its the ac6 but its sold out
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in?   unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:25 am

I agree with Blackrain, get one of the chargers from Xheli. For now, you are ok with unplugging and plugging the charger back in. I sometimes have to do that if I have to leave home before a batt is finished charging as I never charge lipos unattended. It is frustrating waiting so long with the standard chargers. I ended up with three of them that came with various purchaces I made.

Just use your Esky until Xheli gets their charger back in stock. It will be worth the wait.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in?   unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unpluging the battery from charger and plug it back in?
Page 1 of 1