RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

IHEARTHELI.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TOTO

TOTO

IHEARTHELI.com Empty
PostSubject: Welcome hbk2flyer   IHEARTHELI.com I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:32 am

Hidy hoe hows it going just got back from taking your wife to Yakima, turned on the computer and saw that you joined this forum, lots of good info and very helpful people. I realy like the smilys only problem everytime I use one it erases my text I think I heard it could be my virus protection? althoe I do not hear the beep I used to hear when I was on this site last time I heard it I could use the smilys. Anyhow for all the rest of you hbk2flyer is my brother in law. He has a web site dealing with helies you should check it out, Its still new and could use some hit help him out folks he is a devoted flyer IHEARTHELI.com Anyhow Happy Flying Everyone
Back to top Go down
hbk2flyer

hbk2flyer

IHEARTHELI.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: IHEARTHELI.com   IHEARTHELI.com I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:13 am

Thanks TOTO but no need to plug my site here. Nuttcaze, Nightflyer, Briguy, RCSuperpowers, Finlessbob etc., we are all just trying to help people. I call it the Heli Help Alliance (HHA).
Back to top Go down
TOTO

TOTO

IHEARTHELI.com Empty
PostSubject: Posts   IHEARTHELI.com I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:06 am

orange68 It would be nice to see another name other than mine on the post board hee....hee... Check your chat box been trying to keep it full for you mabe get some new contestants
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

IHEARTHELI.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: IHEARTHELI.com   IHEARTHELI.com I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:29 am

hbk2flyer wrote:
Thanks TOTO but no need to plug my site here. Nuttcaze, Nightflyer, Briguy, RCSuperpowers, Finlessbob etc., we are all just trying to help people. I call it the Heli Help Alliance (HHA).

Theres no such thing as "TOO MUCH" help when it comes to this hobby. Thanks for the work and contribution to this hobby. Thats why this hobby is the best because its full of people willing to help orange74

Check it out if you get time guys orange72

http://www.iheartheli.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
Back to top Go down
TOTO

TOTO

IHEARTHELI.com Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   IHEARTHELI.com I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:07 am

orange74 Thanks again Mark if it were not for you I do not think I would of progressed this far. We started seeing your stuff on you tube, saw how fast you had progressed and it became possible to fly, unlike many plank flyers that said don`t even try you can not fly thouse things helies I mean. Happy Flying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IHEARTHELI.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: IHEARTHELI.com   IHEARTHELI.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IHEARTHELI.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Info, "How-to" Vids and Guides-
Jump to: