RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

FOE SALE @ THE FUNFLY!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

FOE SALE @ THE FUNFLY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FOE SALE @ THE FUNFLY!!!!   FOE SALE @ THE FUNFLY!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:35 pm

HEY All, There will be an ESMART for sale at the FF for anyone insterested!! It is ARTF!!!
needs only Battery and REC. $550.00
I'm also trying to get an HDX500 done so it will be available too!!!
I've been trying to get come up with some extra's also to have in case anyone might need them, blades and stuff but so far none of the companys I've talked to are willing to send me/us some parts for free till someone needs them, but I'm gonna keep trying!!!!

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

FOE SALE @ THE FUNFLY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOE SALE @ THE FUNFLY!!!!   FOE SALE @ THE FUNFLY!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:04 pm

I'm gonna bring along a big plastic tub with some coax helis for sale. There is a Colco Hughes 500 that is disassembled and needs a main gear. Two Walkera 5#4's Lamas that need some work to fly, and the radios, etc for all three. Also I have an Esky Dauphin (white edition) that I still fly from time to time that will be for sale. All of this will be on a "make me an offer" basis if anyone is interested.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down

FOE SALE @ THE FUNFLY!!!!
Page 1 of 1