RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

First E-Smart flight without training gear

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

First E-Smart flight without training gear Empty
PostSubject: First E-Smart flight without training gear   First E-Smart flight without training gear I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:26 am

Just had my first flight (hover) with my E-Smart without the training gear. Another giant leap for me. It was a great flight because I didn't crash, I had no damage, and the heli behaved well. WHEW!!!! What a great feeling!!

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

PostSubject: Re: First E-Smart flight without training gear   First E-Smart flight without training gear I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 am

Ain't life grand!! orange74 navy1
Back to top Go down
djem

djem

PostSubject: Re: First E-Smart flight without training gear   First E-Smart flight without training gear I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:36 am

Well done. It gives a nice feeling, is'nt it? orange58
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: First E-Smart flight without training gear   First E-Smart flight without training gear I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:30 am

Seems like you can control your helis pretty well, I think. Its time for the next step. Do side ways hover left and right, then figure 8, as long as you keep doing this, you'll be amaze with your progress. You will be able to fly your heli anywhere you want, just break the ice and you'll be there. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: First E-Smart flight without training gear   First E-Smart flight without training gear I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:39 pm

I do pretty much all of that with my HBFP, and some also to a lesser extent with my Belt CP. I am hovering tail in and side in and also some forward, side to side and backward flight with the E-Smart. I know I could do all of the stuff that I do with the HBFP easier with the other two, because they are both more stable, but I kind of take it slow with them. It's a mental thing, fear of crashing them, but I use the HBFP to learn on, and then gradualy apply what I learn to the Belt and then the E-Smart. So far so good, if not a bit of a slow way to progress.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
fredoesfly

PostSubject: Re: First E-Smart flight without training gear   First E-Smart flight without training gear I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Other day, after spending a bunch of time on the esky sim.,I went to the field
and managed to fly my New Tornado "400" size first time..I should have had some
one check it out first. I managed to fly? for about 3 minutes, then I lost it in the sun
and did not pull out of dive...parts on order. I manage to really fly my BS ok. tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First E-Smart flight without training gear   First E-Smart flight without training gear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First E-Smart flight without training gear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: