RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Where do you fly?

Go down 
+3
eatmydirt
chiefqm
coastal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Where do you fly? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you fly?   Where do you fly? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:50 pm

nah, forget that, stop flying everything except the "E"

orange71
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: NEVER!!!   Where do you fly? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:48 pm

I would get bored very quickly of only flying the "E". They all fly diff. so it really is fun to fly the others too. I don't see any reason at all to only the Smartie, its not THAT nice!!
Back to top Go down
g3nius

g3nius

PostSubject: Re: Where do you fly?   Where do you fly? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:53 pm

I really think you should just put the king 2 back together and really drill down on your orientations and forward flight. I think you'd have a lot more fun with all your other helis if you weren't so nervous about doing things comfortably with them.

g3nius out. atomic
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: ???   Where do you fly? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Well, Well one more Genius heard from!! I did in fact put the HBK2 back together today. Since I'm flying the way I'm now I really wanted to FLY the king. I learned to hoover with it and always said I thought it would be one of the most fun heli's to fly once I could.
I have my forward flight down like you would not believe after you saw me last week.
I'm past where you were as far as FF goes now!!(with the Screamer) And will be soon with the EXI. As I said, I just need to find the balls, I knew I could fly otherwise and I can, it ain't always pretty but it is flight. Even with the 500 today I'm able to not only go back and forth but out and around the entire field in both directions and at any height!!!
I'm perfecting my stall turns and can do fig. 8's no problem!!! So needless to say I'll be doing this stuff with all my helis.. Its just taking time to make the steps up in size to the "E" but by end of week I will be doing all flying with all helis. My daughter is off tomorrow and she will shoot some vid. and I will post it. Hoovering sides is coming nicly but I admit that nose in is gonna take some time!!!
So you may ALL stop worrying bout my flying and just enjoy my reports!!!
Sadly its almost dark and I've really wanted to fly the King, but it is still quite windy!!!
I REALLY, REALLY can't wait to fly with all you guys again soon.!
Back to top Go down
g3nius

g3nius

PostSubject: Re: Where do you fly?   Where do you fly? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Sounds like a challenge to me! Battle Royale! I'll be seeing you soon orange60

g3nius out. atomic

P.S. Tell the daughter I said Hi! Lol. -Pretty Boy
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: NAAAAHAHAHA   Where do you fly? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:09 pm

NaH, no challange...lol I'm just saying... I feel like I'm doin very nicely!!! I'll move up to the "E" by wed. at least. Then will complete the fleet cept for the "G"!!! But that is where the REC. from the king was, gyro too. So Today I took the Logitech from the "G" and put it back on the HBK2 and did the same with the AR7000. I'll keep switching back and forth between them with the REC. its so easy to bind!!! I used a TelBee I had that went with YOUR ESmart(PrettyBoy) That can easly be replaced, I have not set up the TelBee and Ive never set one up but it can't be nearly as hard as the 2100T and I've got that down now too.
Anyway by the time of the FLYIN (4-5weeks) I should be pretty relaxed with all my helis and be able to start working on more advanced stuff.
Back to top Go down
g3nius

g3nius

PostSubject: Re: Where do you fly?   Where do you fly? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:16 pm

I'm glad to hear it! I really hated seeing all those sexy machines "wasting away!'" headbeat HAHA

I can't wait to see everyone (and new faces) again! I've been putting about 2 solid hours of Sim work in a day (I don't have a lot of space to just walk outside and fly =(!). My fig 8s, stall/bank turns are on point. I'm having issues with the feeling of my radio though.. Seems like after using the Spektrum last weekend I can't get into the OEM tx again... Soon that problem should be fixed, though!

g3nius out. atomic

hah.. figured you'd comment on the daughter comment =P. Tell the wife I said "hi" also! Spread the love! US flag
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Gave you a pass   Where do you fly? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Nope I just figured I'd give you a pass on that!! She can take care of herself!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you fly?   Where do you fly? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you fly?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: