RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Use Training Helisim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
upsidedown

upsidedown

Use Training Helisim Empty
PostSubject: Use Training Helisim   Use Training Helisim I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:18 pm

I have a slightly modified HBFP and a New BeltCP I use the helisim at two times normal speed and it still doesn,t prepare me for what is coming when I spin up the real thing, it helps working out control dirrections and stuff like that,but you see about these kids that spend years on a sim and come out and kick a''' just don,t know orange44
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Use Training Helisim   Use Training Helisim I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:06 am

Those free sims doesn't really prepare for real thing. But you can learn controls with it. Much better sims are VERY expensive. The best heli sim is Real Flight G4.5 flyaway
Back to top Go down
SergeyK

SergeyK

PostSubject: Re: Use Training Helisim   Use Training Helisim I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:37 pm

A good sim prepares you enough that you can fly comfortable the real thing in just a few flights. g3nius is a prime example of that, look up his posts and videos here. He trained on RealFlight 3.5 for a month (AFAIK) and then flew his wasp and manbaby's CopterX quite good.

Sergey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use Training Helisim   Use Training Helisim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Use Training Helisim
Page 1 of 1