RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

mystery charger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

mystery charger Empty
PostSubject: mystery charger   mystery charger I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:12 pm

sad122 does anyone know where i can get a 11-18v 5amp power supply for a mystery b-6 balance charger fairly cheap. when i ordered this thing it didnt come with aanything.... sorry i didnt listen to you nuttcaze... orange4 , but please let me know if there is someone in the u.s. who carries it.,.,., thanx a million
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

mystery charger Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery charger   mystery charger I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:34 pm

well I'm 80% sure this will work without modification, if it doesn't work as it is, you might need to modify the plug that goes into the charger but this will work as a power supply and is located in Cali

http://www.hobbypartz.com/acadfortht6c.html
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

mystery charger Empty
PostSubject: power supply   mystery charger I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:28 pm

thanx , i will give it a try. I was looking to save a little $$$ and still got bit in the rear;;
for a couple of extra bucks i could have ordered the Thunder ac 6 and not have this problem. Im sure it is a good charger but i'll have to wait and see. orange74
thanx again i'll keep you posted
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

mystery charger Empty
PostSubject: power supply   mystery charger I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:56 pm

orange74 thanx nuttcaze it worked out great, the only thing i had to do is stuff a little foil in the hole because the center pin of the charger is about a mm or 2 shorter than the socket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mystery charger Empty
PostSubject: Re: mystery charger   mystery charger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mystery charger
Page 1 of 1