RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

BeltCP Just went bang

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
upsidedown

upsidedown

BeltCP Just went bang Empty
PostSubject: BeltCP Just went bang   BeltCP Just went bang I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Would of liked to come to the funfly but it,s 6.37pm on tuesday and my brand new Beltcp went bang, seems the one mainbladeclamp broke and the other one is stripped I didn,t do it as much as I would like to claim I did but I didn,t check those screws, now tailboom is junk so is at least one blade, who knows what else, good thing nobody was hurt I,am just pi//ed off!!!!! orange69
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: BeltCP Just went bang   BeltCP Just went bang I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:50 pm

If you come to the funfly, I'm sure the dozen or so of us can help you get it back together. Throw the pieces in a sack and come on.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
upsidedown

upsidedown

PostSubject: beltcp went bang   BeltCP Just went bang I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Thanks that sounds pretty good. orange74
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: BeltCP Just went bang   BeltCP Just went bang I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Great.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: BeltCP Just went bang   BeltCP Just went bang I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:32 am

That was very nice of you Donnie D. You just made one person very happy today. Keep it up bro! orange68
Back to top Go down
WhiteKnite6

WhiteKnite6

PostSubject: ...well?   BeltCP Just went bang I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:07 pm

... did you end up going to the fun fly?

and BTFW (by the censored way, for all you noobs), how was it?

Did more than three people show up? How was the weather? Where are the vids? Did this guy get his Belt CP back up and running?

Did I ask where the vids are?

Where are the vids?

Mick
aka WhiteKnite6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BeltCP Just went bang   BeltCP Just went bang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BeltCP Just went bang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: