RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

turning the king 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

turning the king 2 Empty
PostSubject: turning the king 2   turning the king 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:35 pm

just a curious thought,,,, is it somewhat easier to turn the king 2 versus the honey bee fp? i am getting brave with my king and noticed when i fly away and turn from left to right it seems really smooth compared to the bee fp. is this because the king has a more orange1 precision head or am i just still too chicken to do turns???? I am doing left and right turns with the fp really good but havn't done any yet with my king. am i doing fine or do i just follow my rc instincts and just start doing turns????
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

turning the king 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: turning the king 2   turning the king 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:49 pm

honeybee fp is totally different than the king2. first of all the honeybee doesnt have any gyro. King has a gyro, turns on the king is more precise as it locks the tail. It will be more fun and solid to fly if you have a HH gyro. Fp is really nice to start with. other than that your doing fine. Practice sideways hovering on both sides then practice the nose in orientation. Once you master this proceed by doing figure 8 flying. This way you'll be able to fly your heli anywhere. Once you accomplish this your ready for the stunt mode flying. Out of curiousity, how long have you been flying? Goodluck
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

turning the king 2 Empty
PostSubject: king 2   turning the king 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:14 am

sounds like a good game plan to follow. around these parts there isnt any one to teach helli's. i've been into planes for 24 years and 2 months ago my wife and i decided to get a couple of these beasts,and we are reallly having fun. we have flown just about everything you can think of under the sun from pattern to turbine ,giant scale and so on. When i got the king i went ahead and done all of the upgrades hh gyro,brushless motor,esc, and carbon blades. I am really stable in the hover side slipping and reverse flight,also doing right and left hover. i think maybe that i need to follow my gut and fly it in a slow left turn and not worry about the helli but concentrate more on the flying as i did the planes at first. could this be the barrier i am at
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

turning the king 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: turning the king 2   turning the king 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 am

The HBFP is a little easier to fly in circles because it has a rate gyro so the tail tends to follow the nose through turns. When you have a heli will a HH gyro, you actually have to steer the tail through the whole turn. But CP's are alot more stable due to their (semi) constant head speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

turning the king 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: turning the king 2   turning the king 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

turning the king 2
Page 1 of 1