RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?!

Go down 
+2
Nuttcaze
francolupo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
francolupo

belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?! Empty
PostSubject: belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?!   belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:08 am

Hi,
I have a question regarding the assembly of the CNC head from esky. In contrast to the plastic head, the cnc head is fixed to the main shaft by a little pin and a grub screw. When attaching my head to it, it wobbles significantly and I can't tighten it by tightening the screw because i can't counter it like you can with the plastic head where there is no pin but a screw which goes all the way through the shaft (Sorry for that confusing explanation but I think the guys who own this CNC head know what I am talking about). Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thank you so much, this forum is great! Nutcaze, thanks for your site, lots of good info for the beginner there!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?!   belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:04 am

can you post a pic so we have a better idea what you are talking about, I've never seen the ESky CNC head up close
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?!   belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:06 am

I know Fatdaddy knows about them, he helped me install one on my Belt CP during the funfly.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
lowbudget

PostSubject: belt cpv2 cnc   belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:55 pm

it doesnot have a through bolt - it uses a allen screw setup with a pin built on the end of the allen - it does not go out the other side - if you tighten it to tight it may spread the aluminum block it goes in ? just i guess flyaway = VIC
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: ESKY CNC   belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Hey guys, I'm really tieded up for the next hr. or so but I'll be back to help you out!!! Don, How do you like your new head??? I've got a tail for you too!!!
I really like the ESky Head AND tail and I think it really works great if set up good!!!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?!   belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 am

So far so good. I'm getting ready to order some feathering shafts and I thought I would replace the rubber bushings (dampers?) when I do. Blade tracking keep getting off. I dont know if they come with the shafts or not. The picture of the item at Heli Direct shows them with some washers ets, but I don't know about the rubber bushings. Do you know?

That main gear is acting up off and on and I'm also gonna go ahead and replace that whole assembly as well.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?!   belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:55 am

when i had the eskycnc head Lawnce, i used thes dapeners and wrk great
http://www.helidirect.com/align-oring-hs1186-p-10621.hdx

its the align v1 dampeners and fits nicelly

-pete
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?!   belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Allright!!!

Thanks a million Meanbaby. I was gonna order the other stuff from Heli Direct anyway, so now I can do it all on the same order.

I have a new name for you to add with all the others we gave you---Coolbaby!

Thanks,
Donnie "Lawrence" D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?!   belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:04 pm

hahahahahaha

anytimme buddie

-COOLbaby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?!   belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belt cp v2 CNC head - how do I fix it to the main shaft?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: