RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

e-sky radios

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

e-sky radios Empty
PostSubject: e-sky radios   e-sky radios I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:31 pm

does any one know if you can use a futaba or such type charger if i have rechargeables in the transmitter orange78
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

e-sky radios Empty
PostSubject: Re: e-sky radios   e-sky radios I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:02 am

I'm not sure what you're asking
Back to top Go down
Ryan S

Ryan S

e-sky radios Empty
PostSubject: Re: e-sky radios   e-sky radios I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:42 pm

I believe what he's asking is can you use the charger port on the side of the ESky 0404 and 0406 Tx's. Meaning, if you use like 8 rechargable NiMH batteries, just hook up a charger to the charge port, rather then removing all the batteries and charging them in another charging terminal.

This charge port:
e-sky radios 606r

--------

I was about to make a post about this, since I'm in the same situation with my rechargables.

I know in order to do it, the center pin is negative (which is reversed from most connectors of this type). However, you could use the 12v connector you get with the ESky Balance charger (the one with gator clips), and just remember to reverse the polarity to your preferred charger.

That is..... if the darn charge port worked. There is no electrical continuity to it. I've taken it apart and tried to find the leads from where it's soldered on the chip, but no avail as to why it's not physically hooked up. It appears ESky decided to taunt us with a Tx charge port, but didn't actually make it functional.

Anyone out there with ideas?
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

e-sky radios Empty
PostSubject: charging   e-sky radios I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:52 pm

yeh, i think its just for looks, i guess i'll keep charging the same way. thank you for yuor input guys orange60
Back to top Go down
Ryan S

Ryan S

e-sky radios Empty
PostSubject: Re: e-sky radios   e-sky radios I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Took my Tx apart yesterday, to fix another issue, and while I was in there I found a way to make the charger port work.

I'll make a video about how to do it, probably this weekend. I don't have my soldering kit until I get back home in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

e-sky radios Empty
PostSubject: Re: e-sky radios   e-sky radios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

e-sky radios
Page 1 of 1