RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HBFP death wobble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
upsidedown

upsidedown

HBFP death wobble Empty
PostSubject: HBFP death wobble   HBFP death wobble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:11 pm

My heli still has a vibration, it shakes pretty bad sonetimes, Ive tried balance, new head, shaft, flybar adjustment, extreme blade grip,extreme blades, read all the links, new blades new blade grip, seems to be a little better with blades tight, he// I don,t have a clue, starting to get a little old, some words of wisdom would be pretty cool about know, thanks Pat orange78

Last edited by upsidedown on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no answer wrong placement)
Back to top Go down
SergeyK

SergeyK

HBFP death wobble Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP death wobble   HBFP death wobble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Is it jsut a vibration (i.e. it does it when you hold the heli in your hand) or is it shaking in flight (rapid movement of the tail up and down) ?
The typical solution to the second one is to stiffen the head (I screw a second broken hub upside down) and to increase the headspeed by either twisting the blades to decrease their pitch, trimming their trailing edge a little, or putting some other blades (I use M24).

Sergey.
Back to top Go down

HBFP death wobble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: General RC Questions-
Jump to: