RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

4 Channel HBFP Purchase

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spock1960

4 Channel HBFP Purchase Empty
PostSubject: 4 Channel HBFP Purchase   4 Channel HBFP Purchase I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:44 pm

I am looking to purchase a Honey Bee. I see they have model with the FM transmitter and a newer one with the 2.4 gighz. They seem to be hard to find for a purchase. Are they much better or just slightly? Anyone know where they have them in stock? saw they were 89.00 at Xheli but sold out also. Thanks
Back to top Go down
branflake12

branflake12

PostSubject: Re: 4 Channel HBFP Purchase   4 Channel HBFP Purchase I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:01 pm

I would just get whatever one you can find. mine (FM) was 69 shipped from Xheli, but like you said they are hard to find.
Back to top Go down
SergeyK

SergeyK

PostSubject: Re: 4 Channel HBFP Purchase   4 Channel HBFP Purchase I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 pm

I would go for 2.4GHz. Less glitching and no chance of interfering with a guy next door.
Oh, and no long antenna to break.

Sergey.
Back to top Go down
branflake12

branflake12

PostSubject: Re: 4 Channel HBFP Purchase   4 Channel HBFP Purchase I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:29 pm

SergeyK wrote:

Oh, and no long antenna to break.

Sergey.

FUNNY. orange68
Back to top Go down
kodak_jack

kodak_jack

PostSubject: Re: 4 Channel HBFP Purchase   4 Channel HBFP Purchase I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:08 pm

In the last year, I've had 2 Esky 72Mhz transmitters go bad. When it happened to my HBFP, it took out the servos before I figured out what the problem was. There's a new HBFP coming out around the end of August. I don't know if you want to wait for that one or buy now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Channel HBFP Purchase   4 Channel HBFP Purchase I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Channel HBFP Purchase
Page 1 of 1