RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HELP!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lizzie9volt

HELP!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!   HELP!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Nuttcaz! Help! I wrote you a PM but you never responded. Was your camera a special one? Were the images broadcast back to your computer or was there a harddrive on your helicopter? I want to know what the maximum range is from transmitter to helicopter. Will the transmitter work if your helicopter goes behind a building? Also, do they make a servo type of off / on switch? An example would be if I was to want to turn on christmas tree lights at the edge of my property which is 100 yards away I would want an off/on switch. Do they make such devices?
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HELP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!   HELP!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:33 pm

whoops, forgot to respond to that one, anyways I use a Samsung L100 digital camera and have it bolted to the front of my canopy. check here for a video about my helicam

http://www.myrcguides.com/HeliBasicInfo.html

as far as range, with 2.4ghz, if you can see it you can fly it, I don't think it'd still work if the heli went behind a building but I've never tried as thats a sure fire way to crash orange69 as long as you have power and signal going to the Rx then you can hook servos up to do pretty much anything you want. I know they make electronic switches to plug into the Rx but they're for smaller applications
Back to top Go down
lizzie9volt

HELP!! Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU!   HELP!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Thank you very much for the information! I can can feel that this is something that I have to get into! TOTAL IMMERSION!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HELP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!   HELP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:14 pm

the best thing about AP/AV is that you will ALWAYS get to see something new. Everything looks different 100ft up. Even neighbor hoods you lived in your whole life.

Thats a great part about RC Helis, there are lots of things to do, 3D - Scale - Aerial Photography/Videography - F3A??? (or something like that) - or just fly for fun

flyaway

HELP!! HarryLDrive2
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HELP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!   HELP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Binghamton, NY

HELP!! Viewfromrecpark

Johnson City, NY

HELP!! SDC11196
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!   HELP!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: