RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Flying my E-Smart today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Flying my E-Smart today Empty
PostSubject: Flying my E-Smart today   Flying my E-Smart today I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Blustery day   Flying my E-Smart today I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Yes, thats how it was here todat too!!! Light to mod. wind!!! Flew in it anyway this time!!! Much less trouble with it when your moving!!! Even with a 450 class bird!!
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Flying my E-Smart today   Flying my E-Smart today I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:45 pm

seriously, That heli is a one stable mother #$%^$&. i wish i could have a chance to fly one of those. Yo Marcy, If i fly all the way to jersey with my cousins there, Would you let me fly your ES? That heli is beautiful Dude. orange74
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: ??? What???   Flying my E-Smart today I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Who is Marcy?? Where do your cuz. live in jersey?? vI didn't even fly my "E" today!!! Just the Screamer.. I'
m gonna fly both the G5 and the "E" tomorrow!!!
I've unboxed the metal "E" and will build it back up, I'll use a REC. I have so I can set everything up. I'm also gonna start the build on the HDX 500 next week too!!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Flying my E-Smart today   Flying my E-Smart today I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:13 pm

blackrain0119 wrote:
seriously, That heli is a one stable mother #$%^$&. i wish i could have a chance to fly one of those. Yo Marcy, If i fly all the way to jersey with my cousins there, Would you let me fly your ES? That heli is beautiful Dude. orange74

heck yeah I'd let you try it, then you'd sell your soul to get one yourself, hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Well!!!   Flying my E-Smart today I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:30 pm

It just so happens that I have a full Metal "E" for sale right now!!! Complete except for REC. and Battery!!! Set up very much like yours Nutts!!!
And yes the Chief was very unhappy that you didn't make it!!!,he says you promised to let him fly your "E"!!!
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Flying my E-Smart today   Flying my E-Smart today I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
blackrain0119 wrote:

heck yeah I'd let you try it, then you'd sell your soul to get one yourself, hahahaha

Ill call them and setup a visit with them. They live 45 minutes from New York. As soon as everything is final, i'll let you know. ive been wanting to go there, Lastly, as soon as i try your ES I'm taking it with me and bring it with me here in Chicago. lol! orange74
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Flying my E-Smart today   Flying my E-Smart today I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Yo FD, you said that you were selling your ES? How much?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: ES   Flying my E-Smart today I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:16 pm

I have A ESmart for sale..... NOT MY ESmart.... I picked up a couple extra kits to build and sell so I can keep somewhat busy, and this metal is one of them.. Mine is a Carbon Fiber Pro... the one foe sale is the all metal version 500.00 +shippin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying my E-Smart today   Flying my E-Smart today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying my E-Smart today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Videos and Pictures-
Jump to: