RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Custom Forum Signatures

Go down 
+18
Bert
tmaxx58
Trinot
Pittnuma
P3tras
jstarks
--==AxeL==--
djem
pcelf
garytash
davesheli
cgetman02
Fatdaddy
chiefqm
HITMAN808
SergeyK
meanbaby
Nuttcaze
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:14 am

I don't have any pics of the Picozz but give me a little bit and I'll make you a new signature :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:14 am

Thx Nutt, no hurries, and it is not necesary to have the picozz in the pic, it was just an idea, dont pressure urself, ok?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 104-Bert

thats the best I could figure out for now, but its not too bad
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:43 pm

nevermind, I figured it out, now it looks sweeeet if I do say so myself, and I am :hahaha:

Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 106-Bert
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:50 pm

OMG!!! :clap: :bigthumb:

Man! you are an artist!!! orange80

Thank you so much, bro! I really loved!

Gotta send a copy to my President Calderon, i know he would like it too orange71

Thank you very much, Nutt!!
Back to top Go down
vsbkv

vsbkv

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Hi Nuttcaze(':bigthumb:')
First I want to thank you for all the great videos , they helped me make up my mind on what to get for my first heli. I bought my first Esky honey bee 4 on the Net tonight. After 40 years CRAShing air planes (':crylaugh:') I cought the heli fever from watching you.
would you make me the banner of the Honey Bee FP. Again Thank You vsbkv :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:17 am

Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 105-vsbkv

Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 107-WillyGreen
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:25 am

just a reminder to everyone, if you want a signature made up or want your current one changed just ask, its alot easier when I know what you want

orange71

Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 Helisigspngs
Back to top Go down
vsbkv

vsbkv

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi Nuttcaze
Love it, the vsbkv stands out nicely. Thank you vsbkv :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Hi Nutzz,

Can you make me one please? My heli is a Spirit Li.

Something with yellow and maybe the picture (my avatar) of the heli that I' am building.

Thanx,

Peter :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
skeazle

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:49 am

Hi Nuttcaze, Could you by any chance make up a yellow Blade 400 against a sky blue backround? No hurry. I know you are busy. Thanks for all the help you've been in my online research. Jim :prop:
Back to top Go down
HBFP NL

HBFP NL

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:40 am

I tried to make one myself.

Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 Sig%20mrcf

and an other
Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 Sig%20mrcf%2002

and #3 which is my favo.
Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 Sig%20mrcf%2003
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:20 pm

haha, flybar paddles, sweet :bigthumb:

here are the latest ones I made for the other guys, its easy to make them when I know who wants what, but sometimes when I don't have a pic of the heli I have to get creative with making the signature

Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 115-pevr

Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 116-skeazle

Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 117-GSXR01
Back to top Go down
HBFP NL

HBFP NL

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
haha, flybar paddles, sweet :bigthumb:

Upgrading my paddles this way is cheap orange6
Back to top Go down
skeazle

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Hay! Hay! Nuttcaze, Thanks for the signature! :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

PostSubject: Many thanks   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Hey Nuttcaze,

Great work. Just what I wanted. :bigthumb:

Peter
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 120-Grasshopper

these things are pretty easy to make, especially if its one of these helis

so if anyone wants one just ask

Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 Helisigspngs
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:50 pm

You did a great job on mine so thank you for that. Having fun on the forum and learning English on the side. :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Forum Signatures   Custom Forum Signatures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Forum Signatures
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3