RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

e sky speed control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

e sky speed control Empty
PostSubject: e sky speed control   e sky speed control I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:44 pm

when i first put in my upgraded speed control it worked great. when i would throttle up it would go didi didi didi didi and di di di at low end. but since sunday this has changed at the low end to a didi diudi didi tone can any one help me figure this out or is this ok to fly. i did fly it and no problems but i dont want to crash. excited
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: e sky speed control   e sky speed control I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 pm

you can always try setting the throttle end points again, with the heli and Tx off, move the throttle to full stick, then plug the heli in but keep your hand above the main blades in case it starts to spin up, it should NOT spin up but at least if it does you can catch it before getting hurt, then turn the Tx on and wait for the beeping to stop, then move the throttle stick to the lowest position, I usually unplug the heli wait a few and then plug it back in with the Tx on first and throttle at the lowest position.
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

PostSubject: speed control   e sky speed control I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:45 pm

orange78 well i tried all the steps that you gave me and i still get the same result with the didi didi didi at the bottom ( no di di di ) , could this be a low volt thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e sky speed control   e sky speed control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

e sky speed control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: