RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Group expenses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chiefqm

chiefqm

Group expenses Empty
PostSubject: Group expenses   Group expenses I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:03 pm

The funfly was a great experience. I learned a lot. The money I spent on an airline ticket, port-a-potty share, food share, and the plaques I had made was well spent for what I got back!! I had a chance to fly with some cool folks!!!!
But, this is not a club. We pay no dues. There is no mutual fund to run "club" type events.
So an event like this has to be funded as it happens.
When 12 guys sign up and only 7 guys show up, things that were ordered before-hand and payed for, now have to be cost shared by less people, and some of the expenses may not have been necessary due to the lower head count.
So if you say you are going to participate. DO IT. (or at least send some money to cover your share.) ( bye 4Abby) navy1
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Group expenses Empty
PostSubject: All Good   Group expenses I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:45 pm

Thanks Chief, But it is all good,, Things today have left a bad taste in my mouth. I have tryed to help everyone who asked and think I've done a pretty good job. But that has changed, I became involved thru my own fault when I should have just kept quiet. Now I see things differantly and I'm not sure where that is gonna lead but I don't think its gonna be the saame..
Back to top Go down

Group expenses
Page 1 of 1