RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

? about webite for parts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carrwings

carrwings

? about webite for parts Empty
PostSubject: ? about webite for parts   ? about webite for parts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:34 pm

hey guys,

Has anyone used Hobby-wing.com for purchase> I am in need of parts for my belt cp. If so, how fast is the order shipped and received........dont want to wait forever (china).

thanks
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Not me!!   ? about webite for parts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:50 pm

I've never used them, Try HeliDirect!! They are super fast shippin and have a really good stock!! Even for ESKY!!
Back to top Go down
carrwings

carrwings

PostSubject: Re: ? about webite for parts   ? about webite for parts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:04 pm

thks,
But they dont have all parts I need in stock, trying to find everthing at one site....thats why Iasked about Hobby-wing, as they have a most in stock.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Sorry!!!   ? about webite for parts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Sorry, Thats just who I use! I've nevcer heard of them...
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Helis

Addicted2Helis

PostSubject: Re: ? about webite for parts   ? about webite for parts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Hey carrwings! orange60

I've had a lot of luck with hobbypartz.com and xheli.com. They've always had what I needed in stock. Never used HeliDirect though. Both Hobbypartz and Xheli have shipping that is very reasonable and you can usually get it within five days.

I've ought a few upgrades from guys on eBay, but most of those guys are in China so if you don't want to wait you may not want to use them.

Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
carrwings

carrwings

PostSubject: Re: ? about webite for parts   ? about webite for parts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:33 pm

thanks guys
Yea, between hobbypartz and xheli, I can get all except for the infamous feathering shaft.......as most all sites are on back order except for Hobby-wing. Kinda hate to try them as it could be 3 weeks for parts (?) I agree with you guys as I have had great sucess with both xheli and hobbypartz orange44
Back to top Go down
zedron

PostSubject: Re: ? about webite for parts   ? about webite for parts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Ill give a +1 for xheli and helidirect. Haven't used anyone else though as they always have what I need when I need it.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: ? about webite for parts   ? about webite for parts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:00 am

also check with USHobbySupply, another US based dealer and is really good to deal with, he's somewhere by washigton DC

https://www.ushobbysupply.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ? about webite for parts   ? about webite for parts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

? about webite for parts
Page 1 of 1