RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt CP Rudder Servo Failure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zedron

Belt CP Rudder Servo Failure Empty
PostSubject: Belt CP Rudder Servo Failure   Belt CP Rudder Servo Failure I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:18 pm

So far I have replaced the rudder servos twice and it just went again. Any suggestions? I am thinking the RX is shorting it out.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

Belt CP Rudder Servo Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belt CP Rudder Servo Failure   Belt CP Rudder Servo Failure I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:10 pm

zedron wrote:
So far I have replaced the rudder servos twice and it just went again. Any suggestions? I am thinking the RX is shorting it out.

Cannot be....if there is a problem with your Rx...then all the servos would short out.
Ok....maybe the circuit board that sends power to the rudder servo (alone) has a problem? but seems unlikely.
I'm thinking that since the servo is supposed to be plugged into the gyro and the gyro into the rudder port of the Rx...then the gyro should be shorting also.
I'm thinking the gyro might be burning your servo. Make sure the gyro switch is set to analog instead of digital. If the switch is set to digital....the gyro pulses more current to the servo for HH. If the servo is not a quality Digital Tail Servo....then the gyro would burn/short the servo.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down

Belt CP Rudder Servo Failure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: General RC Questions-
Jump to: