RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty

Ty

Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage Empty
PostSubject: Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage   Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:32 am

Guys....can someone explain why the Belt CP V2 has so many 90 deg to move the swash...eg from the Aileron servo there are 4 rt angles....the elevator has 2 rt angles with a rectangle hookup from the servo...the Pitch servo has another 4 rt angles to move the swash plate.
This makes the controls feel spongy.
Is there a reason for this?

cheers.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage   Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:00 pm

No answers from anyone? C'mon guys....someone must know why there are so many 90 deg angles.
I asked around in Toronto at my local hobby shop and the said that it saves the servos in a crash and that the vibration does not affect the servo too much.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage   Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Only thing I can say is that's the way Esky does it. Similar set up with the E-Smart. May not be the best way, but it seems to work pretty good.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Helis

Addicted2Helis

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage   Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:49 pm

I don't know about saving servos as the reason that they did it. orange68

I've had a couple crashes here recently and both times I stripped a different servo. I have stripped the back left or back right servo yet but I have the front and tail servos.

Good question. I don't have a real good answer for you though.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage   Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:59 pm

So it doesn't save the servos eh! Then the geometry is weird on the swash plate setup.
Ok.....I better have a set of spare servos on hand then also. I had eight successful flights on the CP V2 today......I gave negative exponential -15 on my D/R & Exp. I gave 90% Dual Rate on Aileron, Elevator. Works fine now..

If anyone needs the menu setup for a DX7 to fly the Belt CP V2....Let me know and I will email the info. Flies like a dream with my setup. Or I can start thread with the
Esky Belt CP V2 Spektrum DX7 Menu setup, this can be used for the DX6i also.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage   Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esky Belt CP V2 - Question about linkage
Page 1 of 1