RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Found New Heli its great!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
upsidedown

upsidedown

Found New Heli its great! Empty
PostSubject: Found New Heli its great!   Found New Heli its great! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 am

Ya know Iam very new to this flying heli stuff, I was looking around at other heli,s and wanted a 4 channel I could fly inside and out on a calm day, I was looking at this sight were a heli pro was showing different heli,s and flying them, so I ordered a micro coaxel, got it the other day, the transmitter is smooth as glass, the heli is not only first class in my limited opinion, but it flies great, and to top it of I take out side and could fly it well even in 5 to 7 mph winds, and havent even busted it up yet, I guess what Iam saying is I too like to work on heli,s but am have a lot of fun for a change, if it continues to empress me Iam probly looking at a new line of equipment, just thought I,d let you know. Pat orange6 orange72 orange58
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Found New Heli its great!   Found New Heli its great! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 am

How about post a link to it or tell us where you got it and which heli it is.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
upsidedown

upsidedown

PostSubject: Found new Heli   Found New Heli its great! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:29 am

Believe it or not I haven,t learned how to post link,s but the heli is a Walkera Lama 2, I think they call it palm sized, if you go under the right sight you can get the metal edition with 3 batteries and a set of extra blades, when you compare the metal edition upgrade parts ans the extra batts it,s a pretty sweat deal, even if the sipping seems a litttle high. orange60 orange60 orange60 PS Donnie i got the Belt back together, it took awhile because it bent the main shaft, the feathering shaft and broke the blade gripes, and bent the tail boom,I replaced the tail boom with a carbon one, and the rudder blades with carbon units, made my own training gear, out of carbon arrows and wiffle balls, and a block oy wood, got the angle a little high, lookes kind of funny, but it,s 30 inches square, haven,t had a chance to try it, hope all is well with you!!! Pat
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Where in PA   Found New Heli its great! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 am

Hey there Upsidedown!!!! How you doin!!!!
Where in PA are you located???? I'm in SJ bout 20 min. from Phila..!!
Back to top Go down
upsidedown

upsidedown

PostSubject: Found new heli   Found New Heli its great! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi, fatdaddy, I live in orangeville just north of bloomsburg, I have been fealing better since I pretty much limit my sugar intake, don,t know just what,s going on, have all signes of you know what but never tests high, other than that pretty good, how are you!!!! orange60 orange60 orange60
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Cool   Found New Heli its great! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Bloomsburg!!! Very nice area!!!! My daughter goes to a camp near there!!! In Millville!!! Was just there 4 weeks ago!! Droped her off and scooted up to visit Nuttsey then on to Watkins Glen!!! Thats bout 3 her from me!! Hope you can make the Fly In!!??
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Found New Heli its great!   Found New Heli its great! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Glad to hear you got your Belt back together and that you are feeling better.

What site did you get your Lama from?

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
upsidedown

upsidedown

PostSubject: New Heli   Found New Heli its great! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Donnie, I got it from HeliPal.com it,s under the gift pack Walkera,s took 7 days to PA. Pat orange74 orange60
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found New Heli its great!   Found New Heli its great! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found New Heli its great!
Page 1 of 1