RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Heli Hangars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
branflake12

branflake12

Heli Hangars Empty
PostSubject: Heli Hangars   Heli Hangars I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Hey guys,
At some point I came across wall hangars for helis-they looked like big 500 series rotor blades that you screwed into the wall and then stuck the skids between that and the wall, and the helis stayed put against the wall. I cant find them, anyone know what im talking about? Or what else do you use to get them off the floor, coffee table, counter...etc.?
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Heli Hangars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heli Hangars   Heli Hangars I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:09 am

you could always just buy some $19 550mm woddies from Helidirect, also Ka-planes used to sell the blade hangars
Back to top Go down
branflake12

branflake12

Heli Hangars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heli Hangars   Heli Hangars I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 am

KA...that was it. Thats Marc. The woodies might just be the way to go...i like the idea-stylish and hobby oriented but slim and most importantly, i stop stepping on my honeybee (which is now Hawkeyebee...pics in their own thread soon...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heli Hangars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heli Hangars   Heli Hangars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heli Hangars
Page 1 of 1