RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

I'll introduce myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brute

I'll introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: I'll introduce myself   I'll introduce myself I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi, I'm Bruce and I'm from Horseheads NY, yep, it's Horseheads.
Been flying the HBFP since Jan of 09. What a blast, can't wait to get outside on a calm day. My son got into it to, he's been at it since the beginning of March.
Looking forward to moveing on to bigger and better things.
Keep it crash free, cheers!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll introduce myself   I'll introduce myself I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:10 pm

Brute wrote:
Hi, I'm Bruce and I'm from Horseheads NY, yep, it's Horseheads.
Been flying the HBFP since Jan of 09. What a blast, can't wait to get outside on a calm day. My son got into it to, he's been at it since the beginning of March.
Looking forward to moveing on to bigger and better things.
Keep it crash free, cheers!

hey, you're really close to me, I'm over in Johnson City. I go through Elmira all the time on the way to blazemobs house. We'll have to get together sometime. I might be able to help you guys get started.

I'm actually going through there this weekend
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: I'll introduce myself   I'll introduce myself I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:21 pm

hey welcome to the site its nice to find out that there are more pilots near me happy flying if it ever gets warmer lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll introduce myself   I'll introduce myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll introduce myself
Page 1 of 1