RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

setting up my belt cp v2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
digital6717

setting up my belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: setting up my belt cp v2   setting up my belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:37 pm

hello everyone,
first its awesome there are sites like this especially for people new to rc heli's. i just recieved my first heli, belt cp v2. im new to the heli's but have experince with rc planes. when setting my trim tabs trying to stable the heli the heli keeps sliding left. the tab is slide all the way to the right but it still moves. when i start to hover the heli starts to pitch right pretty hard. do i need to adjust my servos?
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: setting up my belt cp v2   setting up my belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:04 am

Hi and welcome to the new world of r helicopter. If your using the stock transmitter, what you need to do is put all the trims inthe center except for the throttle trim, and make sure your swashplate is level. There's a video here from nuttcaze on how to setup your helis. Keep in mind though that not only your swashplate is level, you need to make sure that your servos are also in 90 degrees position . This way you'll have enough throw on both pitch. It would be better to watch nuttcazes video on how to setup this specific heli. Good luck
Back to top Go down
obikinobi

obikinobi

PostSubject: Esky set up   setting up my belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:09 am

welcome sign

Hello and welcome,

I agree with Blackrain and to watch Nuttsy's videos because they are great at helping people to understand the art of flying & setting up RC helicopters.
It is well worth the time to take a look.He has several videos on youtube and would recommend that you subscribe to his channel Nuttcaze

Once again welcome and Happy Flying

Obi
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

PostSubject: Re: setting up my belt cp v2   setting up my belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Back to the beginning for a minute, Is the heli going to the left when you are first starting to take off? They all do that, and once you get it in the air that left slide will go away. If you look up the RADD school of flight(free download) and follow it you will learn a lot about controling your bird and have less crashes! flyaway navy1
Back to top Go down
bobbycos

PostSubject: belt cp v2   setting up my belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:00 pm

hello heli friends,i just purchased the cp v2 does anyone know what the gyro limit and delay should be set at.
Back to top Go down
digital6717

PostSubject: thanks   setting up my belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:58 pm

thanks for ur time. ill check out the videos and let you know how i make out.
and yes it only slides left when on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: setting up my belt cp v2   setting up my belt cp v2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

setting up my belt cp v2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: