RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

gyro help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbycos

gyro help Empty
PostSubject: gyro help   gyro help I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:19 am

hello heli friends,i just purchased the cp v2.this is my first 6ch heli.i have the gyro woking kinda well.it is twitching.what can i do to make it perfect.i hav watched,read and learned alot from you all thank you.i couldnt of done it with out.you all have made this possable for me. thank you :
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

gyro help Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyro help   gyro help I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 am

Try to decrease gyro gain on transmitter. Or increase it if it is even worse orange73
Back to top Go down
Memoza

Memoza

gyro help Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyro help   gyro help I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:03 am

I had the same jitter problem when I slapped a HH Telebee gyro on the Honey Bee King 2

Few things that I did:

I tried swapping for Futaba micro digital servo but with no avail, same jitter and servo got hot.

After watching Bobs White video on Gyro set up, I placed it on the side frame of the heli rather than aft facing tail, that changed gyro axis. Also I put the ball link of the control rod on the closet hole of the servo arm (towards the center) to reduce response frequency.

There was much less jitter on the spin up and once in the air it held tail perfectly.

What really solved the problem, was swapping the crap 6ch Esky radio for a 7CH Futaba 2.4G one.... now no glitching and no jitter from any servos. smiley-happy057
Back to top Go down
PONO 420

gyro help Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyro help   gyro help I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:16 am

orange67 i have a honey bee king 2, and i have the stock radio that it came with. i just got my first headlock gyro, and its a esky hl gyro #0704b...its purple and black.... the problem is that when the heli is on the ground the gyro is fine, but just as i take off the gyro cuts out, and the tail spins. i fixed the creep, and still had the same problem. i tryed changing the servo... and it still does the samething.......on youtube, some pepole are saying that this gyro will not work with the stock esky radio , is this true, if not i need some help setting it up. atomic
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

gyro help Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyro help   gyro help I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 am

The king 2 radio is doesn't have remote gyro gain settings. King 3 (and belt cp v2) radio has HH remote gain function so it can be used with all HH gyro's. If you want to use HH gyro with stock king 2 or belt cp V1 transmitter better look for gyro without remote gyro gain settings (with only one wire)
Back to top Go down
Memoza

Memoza

gyro help Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyro help   gyro help I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:33 am

if heli spins uncontrollably check:

The rudder channel on the radio, the response should be opposite to the rudder stick input.

The revers on the HH gyro itself.

Also make sure the tail servo does not bind to one end or the other.

check out Bob's videos:
http://www.rcheliwiki.com/Finless_videos
under gyro set up
Back to top Go down
Memoza

Memoza

gyro help Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyro help   gyro help I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:35 am

oh and the last thing, the Esky HH should be installed on its side not label facing up.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

gyro help Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyro help   gyro help I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:37 am

the old ESky HH gyros were suppose to be on their side but not the new ones
Back to top Go down
bobbycos

gyro help Empty
PostSubject: ek2 0704b   gyro help I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:33 pm

hello heli friends,i have the ek2 0704b that gyro should be flat with labels facing up correct.by any chance does anyone kno what the delay and limit should be set at.i have the stock esky tx 2.4ghz. orange74
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

gyro help Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyro help   gyro help I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:31 am

On my belt cp it is set at 50% (on the center) Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gyro help Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyro help   gyro help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gyro help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Info, "How-to" Vids and Guides-
Jump to: