RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

servo for telebee gyro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

servo for telebee gyro Empty
PostSubject: servo for telebee gyro   servo for telebee gyro I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Hey guys. Once again, ill be building another 450 exi, this time, ill be using the align 430 sp 3700kv with a 14t 3.5 pinion. ill be using a 3 sg90 for the cyclic and i need a very good tail servo for my telebee gyro.

Does anybody know whats a very good tail servo for the telebee gyro that i will be using? Please put a link to where i can buy this servo for my tail. i need a solid tail for this one. thanks guys
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: servo for telebee gyro   servo for telebee gyro I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:21 am

The most important thing on a tail servo is how fast and accurate it is. These servos are very fast, digital, and metal gear. Excellent for tail. But they are sold out at the moment, but you can back order them orange74
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: servo for telebee gyro   servo for telebee gyro I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks p3tras for tthe input. I decided to buy the align ds520. Its a little pricey but very good servo.. now I have an idea of how the servos gor tail works. Thanks a lot. This servo ds520 align is quite fast and very responsive. I just can't wait to backorder the servo link you have provided. So I just bought one at our local hobby store.. thanks a lot for thee input
Back to top Go down
nunyabizniss34

PostSubject: Re: servo for telebee gyro   servo for telebee gyro I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Hey guys

I was talking to Mike at Ka-planes, I also have the Telebee gyro and he recommended the Hyperion HP-DS09GMD, works great! Not overly-expensive either. orange6
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: servo for telebee gyro   servo for telebee gyro I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:49 pm

is it metal gear/digital servo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: servo for telebee gyro   servo for telebee gyro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

servo for telebee gyro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: