HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Share | 

New User from Scotland (Belt CP v2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CyberRob

PostSubject: New User from Scotland (Belt CP v2)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi all, I have been watching Nuttcaze's YouTube vids on the Belt CP v2 and found this site as a result, really love the atmosphere. I already own a Honey Bee King 2 which is in a bad shape after a few crashes, what I believe are some fake or at least very poor quality parts and now the electronics have died. I do not feel ready yet for a bigger heli so opted for the Belt CP V2. I know slightly bigger but only just!

I have not flown the Belt CP v2 yet, I have just got myself a copy of RealFlight G4 and thought I would practice on that first, I am ok'ish tail in but I totally suck nose in, basically crashing soon after going nose in. Is it always that difficult when starting out, seems really tricky, I did not expect the heli being the wrong way round to be such a challenge.

Hopefully when I get better I can get some vids up, not to show off my flying but hopefully you lot could give me some pointers!!! Oh Nuttcaze when is part 4 of the beginners guide for the Belt CP V2 getting realeased if I am not being too cheeky for asking orange74
Back to top Go down
blazemob

PostSubject: Re: New User from Scotland (Belt CP v2)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:05 pm

welcome to the forum man. i had a belt cpv2 i really liked it hovers nice. but then i had a mix up and switched all the electronics over to an exi. but i did really like how the belt cpv2 looks and flys

Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Yea Welcome!!!   Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 am

Hey Rob!! Make your self at home!!!! Try checking out RADDS School of Rotary Flight...
It really worked for me!!! I also learned on a HBK2 learned to both FIX/SETUP and fly!!
Anyway GOOD LUCK!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New User from Scotland (Belt CP v2)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:46 am

welcome sign Rob

I'll be working on part 4 soon, been soo busy these last few weeks I haven't even flown orange53

PostSubject: Re: New User from Scotland (Belt CP v2)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Thanks Fatdaddy, I have checked out ADDS School of Rotary Flight and it looks quite good, hopefully I will learn a few things.
Back to top Go down
CyberRob

PostSubject: Re: New User from Scotland (Belt CP v2)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Hey I have developed a cool sig, correct colour too, thanks guys
Back to top Go down
jstarks

PostSubject: Re: New User from Scotland (Belt CP v2)   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:39 am

Hey guys, when I go to the web page for RADDS school of rotary flight, all of the script is one word wide on the page. Is this how it is, or is there a setting that I have screwed up on my computer? orange67

Its noat a problem reading vertical but horizontal sure works a lot better. think004
Back to top Go down
CyberRob

PostSubject: Re: New User from Scotland (Belt CP v2)   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:57 am

The site looks fine on my computer, I am using safari. If you are using ie8 try the compatibility settings as ie8 breaks alot of sites.
Back to top Go down
jstarks

PostSubject: Re: New User from Scotland (Belt CP v2)   Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:02 am

Thanks CyberRob

That fixed it! Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New User from Scotland (Belt CP v2)   

Back to top Go down

New User from Scotland (Belt CP v2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1