HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Share | 

Orientation tip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
4n6Days

PostSubject: Orientation tip   Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:34 am

Maybe this is common knowledge... maybe not. I just heard this today and it helped me a lot.

When the plane [heli] is facing you, push the stick that corresponds to the low side to level it out. So, if you're flyng nose in, and as you are looking at it, it's pitching to the left, push left on the cyclic stick to correct.

It's a little eaiser to visualize with planes (the low wing) but I found that in a 'panic' it helped.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Orientation tip   Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:05 pm

i know a lot of people do seem to freak a little with the `almost impossible nose-in` orange44 but what i found worked with me is this;
as you slowly turn the heli to face you keep everything nice and smooth,slight movements on the sticks only.
if you do this and the heli starts to go one way if you choose the wrong `stick movement`there is still time to correct it orange58
believe me i know it seems impossible at first but this way was the best for me,i can do nose-in as easy as tail-in now(on my hbfp too!) orange74
Back to top Go down

Orientation tip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: