RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

heliartist airwolf body

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gatornation151

heliartist airwolf body Empty
PostSubject: heliartist airwolf body   heliartist airwolf body I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:07 am

i am thinking about getting the 450 size heli artist airwolf body for my belt cp v2 and was wondering if i should upgrade anything on my heli before i buy it. i have already upgraded the ESC with a volcano 30a, but want to know if their is anything else that should be upgraded. thanks.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: heliartist airwolf body   heliartist airwolf body I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:13 am

I think you can install it on stock belt cp orange6
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: heliartist airwolf body   heliartist airwolf body I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:22 am

gatornation151 wrote:
i am thinking about getting the 450 size heli artist airwolf body for my belt cp v2 and was wondering if i should upgrade anything on my heli before i buy it. i have already upgraded the ESC with a volcano 30a, but want to know if their is anything else that should be upgraded. thanks.

Gatornation151,
Glad to see someone else that has an interest in scale. I'm getting ready to start my first scale build soon. (Bell 47g) Keep us posted on your progress with your work on your Belt CP.

From what little I know about scale, I don't think you need to upgrade anything for scale purposes. Just the things that you find that you feel are worthwhile for normal flight. In my case on my Belt CP V1, I have upgraded blades and main gear.

I also plan to add a scale body to my Belt CP later.

Welcome,
Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
gatornation151

PostSubject: Re: heliartist airwolf body   heliartist airwolf body I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:17 am

Donnie D wrote:
gatornation151 wrote:

Gatornation151,
Glad to see someone else that has an interest in scale. I'm getting ready to start my first scale build soon. (Bell 47g) Keep us posted on your progress with your work on your Belt CP.

From what little I know about scale, I don't think you need to upgrade anything for scale purposes. Just the things that you find that you feel are worthwhile for normal flight. In my case on my Belt CP V1, I have upgraded blades and main gear.

I also plan to add a scale body to my Belt CP later.

Welcome,
Donnie D smiley-happy088

thanks i appreciate and when the time come i definantly will be posting my progress..and thanks for the advice,i figured i am going to upgrade the main gear and put some Carbon Fiber baldes on it but other than that i didnt know what else to upgrade For the added weight,but thanks for the reply!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heliartist airwolf body   heliartist airwolf body I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heliartist airwolf body
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: General RC Questions-
Jump to: