RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

All tapped out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
otis09

otis09

All tapped out Empty
PostSubject: All tapped out   All tapped out I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Well it's offical I know own my very own heli. It should be here Monday, extra parts like batt. and brushless motor are coming soon after. I don't know how the wife will take it but that is my last concern because she gets home on tues so I'll have a whole day to stare it and my son (3) will think it's the coolist thing in the world and he won't make me feel bad about it. Whats really impressive is I came under my budget I have a wopping $3.88 left over. I've decided that It's time to QUIT smoking and invest in something I'll ejoy, even though it could still kill me. So folks THANKS for all your info it means alot that there are people out there that will help out when they can and I hope I can do the same someday. It's hard in Canada because the hobby shop guys don't give you the time of day let alone give advise on were to start. I'll show them when i'm buzzing them inverted as they leave the store. just kidding P.S. is there any fellow Canadains in this this forum?
Back to top Go down
otis09

otis09

All tapped out Empty
PostSubject: Re: All tapped out   All tapped out I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Hey thanks for the signature your awsome
Back to top Go down
R0B B

All tapped out Empty
PostSubject: Re: All tapped out   All tapped out I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Way to go. I hope you enjoy it a bunch.
What Heli did you buy?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

All tapped out Empty
PostSubject: Re: All tapped out   All tapped out I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Looking at avatar I think it's king 2 orange72 Have a good time flying!! flyaway
Back to top Go down
otis09

otis09

All tapped out Empty
PostSubject: Re: All tapped out   All tapped out I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Yes P3tras it is a king 2. And I can't WAAIIITTTT! orange58
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All tapped out Empty
PostSubject: Re: All tapped out   All tapped out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All tapped out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: