RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Heli compatibility

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
otis09

otis09

Heli compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Heli compatibility   Heli compatibility I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:57 pm

noob Does anyone know what parts are compatible with the king2? I know nuttcaze said some belt cp parts are, was wondering about king 3 main and tail rotors and such.
orange78

Any info would great: otis09 signs149
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Heli compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heli compatibility   Heli compatibility I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:09 am

From king 3? Hmm. I think feathering shaft, blade holders, tail slider won't be direct fit on king 2. Every parts from those looks to be same orange6
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Heli compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heli compatibility   Heli compatibility I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:23 pm

wow thats weird, I could have swore I responded to this orange78

the frame and tail boom are also different from the HBK II to HBK V3. I kinda think the tail pitch slider would fit as the tail shaft is the same diameter but I haven't seen one up close so I'm not 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
otis09

otis09

Heli compatibility Empty
PostSubject: parts combatibility   Heli compatibility I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Thank guys orange74
Back to top Go down
PONO 420

Heli compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heli compatibility   Heli compatibility I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 am

n e 1 know if the belt cp main shaft will fit the king2
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Heli compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heli compatibility   Heli compatibility I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:32 am

Maybe, but I think not orange44
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Heli compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heli compatibility   Heli compatibility I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 pm

PONO 420 wrote:
n e 1 know if the belt cp main shaft will fit the king2

nope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heli compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heli compatibility   Heli compatibility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heli compatibility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: