RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HEELLLPPP! please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
otis09

otis09

HEELLLPPP! please Empty
PostSubject: HEELLLPPP! please   HEELLLPPP! please I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:23 pm

I just got my king 2 woohoo, anyways I did all my pre checks as nuttcazes vids say. when I slowly power up it spins on the floor pretty fast I get to half stick still spins just a little slower. what should I do? Is this normal and i just correct with stick?
Back to top Go down
PONO 420

HEELLLPPP! please Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEELLLPPP! please   HEELLLPPP! please I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:42 am

you need to move the tail servo............try to line up the tail blades and set the servo to center, then use the trim on the radio to stop the tail from spining........ a good thing to have is a turn table, for seting your tail
Back to top Go down
otis09

otis09

HEELLLPPP! please Empty
PostSubject: Thank you   HEELLLPPP! please I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:11 am

Thanks for info. Getting it dailed slowly, following radd's classes helped. But thanks again.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

HEELLLPPP! please Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEELLLPPP! please   HEELLLPPP! please I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:34 am

Yeah, king 2 always does that orange83
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEELLLPPP! please Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEELLLPPP! please   HEELLLPPP! please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEELLLPPP! please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: