RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!

Go down 
+2
P3tras
Nuttcaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Ever wonder what would happen if Justin Chi got his hands on an E-Smart to fly? Well next month we will find out when I go to the Canaan Funfly in PA (by scranton) Justin Chi will be there and his dad said that there shouldn't be a problem with him flying my E-Smart real quick. Now THAT is going to be one cool @ss video, now to upgrade my E-Smart to make it a little more worthy of such skills, haha :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Can't wait! excited excited excited Don't forget to install high end electronics :hahaha: Just joking orange80
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:08 pm

oh yeah, it'll be getting better electronics, I'm trying to pick up a Full Metal kit too, if so that'll be the one I build for him to fly.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Full metal   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:15 pm

I think its time I build back up the metal that was going to Norway and start flying it too!! Not doin to good sellin it so I might as well fly it!!!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
oh yeah, it'll be getting better electronics, I'm trying to pick up a Full Metal kit too, if so that'll be the one I build for him to fly.

Take a look at Heli Direct on Ebay.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:23 pm

I really cant wait! Watching him fly the esmart will be an eye opener for sure.

Cant wait to see what he will do to your heli Marc!

I would love to watch him ring mine out even if it ended up a smoking pile
of rubble afterward.

Marc you suck!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Donnie D wrote:
Nuttcaze wrote:

Take a look at Heli Direct on Ebay.

Donnie D smiley-happy088

Nah I woke up too late to catch this mornings sale on the E-Smart they had listed, They did list another one but it should be the last Metal Edition they have in stock.

But I did just get word that I will be getting one from Helidirect so w00t w00t excited excited
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:41 pm

suriano wrote:

I would love to watch him ring mine out even if it ended up a smoking pile
of rubble afterward.

exactly my thoughts
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:02 pm

hey marc keep me posted we can take my durango to it if u want
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:13 pm

cool, oh I got your BEC and pinion coming with my heli kit

hope the 22t pinion works cause thats what you gettin, lol

http://www.helidirect.com/motor-pinions-500-class-pinions-c-1_78_514.hdx
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:45 pm

22t pinion?! orange1 It is twice as much as original pinion. What motor will you use? Can't be that 22t pinion is too much? orange78
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Oh this is for his HDX 500, it is set up to use a huge pinion like that, not sure why though
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Hey Marc,

Are you going to level the swash plate for justin? I remember you say'n
that you dont do that.

You must be excited....What kind of electronics are you going to put in
the new esmart??
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:57 pm

I always level the swashplate, I don't balance my helis is what I said, lol

But this build will be very different from my current E-Smart, I haven't picked the gyro or servos yet, that comes in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:12 pm

ooops! Sorry about that I must have been thinking of someone else...

Keep us posted ...
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:29 pm

just bought the first 2 things for my new Metal ES600, a Futaba GY502 Gyro w/9254 Digital Servo, now only needs to buy the ESC, BEC, and Servos. I'm gonna be buying the same ESC and BEC that I use on my current ES600 and haven't decided on servos, funds are kinda tight since this week because I need to buy new servos and Rx for another up and coming project.
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:43 pm

it gonna be a mean heli once u done cant wait to see the bird in action woot woot ohh i orderd 113 dollars worth of spares today call me later or ill gie u a shout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!   Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin Chi with an E-Smart?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: