RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
reh1963

Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck.... Empty
PostSubject: Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck....   Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Hi all,

Earlier I had posted about the ESC. I ordered it and it just came, along with a CNC upgrade. I thought I would go ahead and put the new head and tail rotor on. Now I have hit an impasse....

First: the kit i bought was this one: http://www.helipal.com/belt-cp-cnc-upgrade-pack.html

Things went smoothly until I tried to attach the control rods to the flybar. The diameter of the flybar is just barely too large. I can thread it partly through, but only as far as the threads. I thought I could use the old plastic peices but it is designed such that it would leave way too much play. So now I am grounded. Does anyone know what flybar I should order since I cannot go with the stock flybar? Or am I doing something majorly wrong?

Thanks for you help,

Rob
Back to top Go down
GW

GW

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck....   Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Not trying to be a smart so and so but did you read this at the bottom of the pics?

FAQ
Question : Is it suitable for my plastic Belt-CP or Belt-CP V2?
Answer : Yes! It supports Belt-CP and Belt-CP V2.

Question : Anything I need to know when I use it on Belt-CP V2?
Answer : Yes! You will need to use these V1 parts from now on :
Answer : - EK1-0529 Tail Blade Controlling Set for Belt-CP
Answer : - EK1-0536 Flybar for Belt-CP
Back to top Go down
reh1963

PostSubject: Thanks for your help...   Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 pm

I never scrolled down.... now I'm feeling pretty stupid. Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck....   Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Hey REH,

Just upgraded my CP V2 with CNC, I found that most of the brass ball link connectors that were 'pre-assembled' work their way loose with just hovering. Worth checking them all before you install and use threadlock where required, before you fit it, unlike me, headbeat I am now in the process of taking apart my main head assembly to check rest of the links. Also make sure you use threadlock in all metal to metal parts.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck....   Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:23 pm

reh1963 wrote:
I never scrolled down.... now I'm feeling pretty stupid. Thanks for the info!

we've all done it, its part of being a noob, but everyone is a noob in the beginning :prop:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck....   Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgraded to CNC for my Belt CP v2 now I'm stuck....
Page 1 of 1