RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)

Go down 
+3
--==AxeL==--
P3tras
Nuttcaze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone) Empty
PostSubject: Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)   Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 pm

I don't know who this is but thought it was funny

Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)   Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Oh man that's funny :crylaugh:
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)   Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:14 pm

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

I'm sure that training ball took out next doors cat!

That was funny and cheered me up after a real bad Monday orange44
Back to top Go down
kshep

kshep

PostSubject: Re: Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)   Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Nice! I remember when I used to crash every single flight... Now it's only once every other flight :hahaha: At least the FP is a sturdy beast!
Back to top Go down
Ryan S

Ryan S

PostSubject: Re: Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)   Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:57 pm

1:06 is the best training spoof I've ever seen. Period.
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)   Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:55 am

I like the celebration at 2:00. I also like the way he's holding the tx like it might burst into flames at any moment.

The catch attempt at 1:06 was hilarious!!! Reminded me of this:
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)   Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:05 pm

I would catch my HBFP V2 but theres no way in hell I'd try that with any CP, damn that guy was lucky Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)   Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Yeah, imagine taking a trex 500 blade to the side of the head.

There's a bunch of stupid things people did with helis in the 'Helicopter Safety' section at Helifreak:

Helifreak - Helicopter Safety
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)   Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:38 pm

That's a very nice catch orange74
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)   Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:51 pm

oohh,such a show-off Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)   Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlos and his DragonFly FP (old video of someone)
Page 1 of 1