RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HELP!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shooms

shooms

HELP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!!!   HELP!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:39 pm

I got a honey bee fixed pitch today and i charged uo the battery out it in the heli and took it out side. Even though I worked the throttle up to full the heli will not lift off the ground. Does anyone know what it might be?
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

HELP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Something to check   HELP!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:28 pm

shooms wrote:
I got a honey bee fixed pitch today and i charged uo the battery out it in the heli and took it out side. Even though I worked the throttle up to full the heli will not lift off the ground. Does anyone know what it might be?

Check the rotation of the main blades. looking down on the main blades they should be spinning in a clockwise direction. If not the plug on the 4in1 is probably turned the wrong way. Unplug it and turn it 180 and plug it back in.

If the blades are rotating clockwise there are other things to check but, rotation is a good place to start. You'll get it flying!

:bigthumb:

Last edited by cgetman02 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

HELP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!   HELP!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:01 am

Yeah. Look through nuttcaze videos and you should find the answer :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

HELP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!   HELP!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:26 pm

welcome to the wonderful,insane,frustrating,maddening and totally addictive world of r/c heli`s :chickendance:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!   HELP!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 4ch FP and Co-Axial Helicopters-
Jump to: