RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

getting a lil better with my hbfp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blazemob

blazemob

getting a lil better with my hbfp Empty
PostSubject: getting a lil better with my hbfp   getting a lil better with my hbfp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:27 am

gettin there slowley but surley
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: getting a lil better with my hbfp   getting a lil better with my hbfp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:44 am

def gettin better
smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: getting a lil better with my hbfp   getting a lil better with my hbfp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:33 pm

blazemob wrote:
wish i had that kind of indoor space!keep practicing and everything will come easier,took me ages but can now handle it pretty well
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: getting a lil better with my hbfp   getting a lil better with my hbfp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:05 pm

247rememberme wrote:
blazemob wrote:
wish i had that kind of indoor space!keep practicing and everything will come easier,took me ages but can now handle it pretty well

welcome sign Glad to hear you say that. I've been flying my HBFP since about December and my Belt CP for aout 3 weeks, and although I have improved a lot, it seems lik I'll never get really comfortable with flying these things. But I'm sure having a great time trying, and that's really what it's all about. smiley-happy08

Donnie D fly high
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: getting a lil better with my hbfp   getting a lil better with my hbfp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:55 pm

yea its perfect for practicing in ill have even more room once my race car and road car is out
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: getting a lil better with my hbfp   getting a lil better with my hbfp I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Donnie D wrote:
it seems lik I'll never get really comfortable with flying these things. But I'm sure having a great time trying, and that's really what it's all about. smiley-happy08
i never thought i`d be able to do nose-in hover,keeping the tail under control seemed impossible on my hbfp.actually posted several messages in forums asking if my hb was set-up wrong.it wasn`t set-up wrong it was just my frustrated noobiness.all it took me was practice,practice,practice!!
the main thing for me was to still be having fun whilst learning,if it`s no fun i can`t see the point.
so Donnie D it will come,just keep trying/enjoying
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: getting a lil better with my hbfp   getting a lil better with my hbfp I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:52 pm

I went to blazemobs house today and found out hes been practicing with his heli not even set up properly, hes way better after I adjusted his heli noob rofl
Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: getting a lil better with my hbfp   getting a lil better with my hbfp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:06 am

Hey nuttcaze, what sort of things werent set properly?

I have a new honeybee fp, I think im doing ok with it(il post a vid).

But I have no Idea if its set up properly?????

What are the main key things to have it at its best to practice with?

I am running 7.4 800ma Lama battery in it, as I found that with the standard nimh batteries, it just wont stay in the air, or lift.

Thanks,
Tony from New Zealand.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: getting a lil better with my hbfp   getting a lil better with my hbfp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:15 am

lol, he had everything backwards, the tail motor was plugged where the main motor goes, the main motor was going backwards, the flybar paddles were backwards, and the servos were plugged into the wrong spots, Don't worry though, everybody is a whacky024 in the beginning, gotta discover these kinds of things to learn
Back to top Go down
tonybooger

tonybooger

PostSubject: Re: getting a lil better with my hbfp   getting a lil better with my hbfp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:22 am

You are doing awesome in this vid!

I love practicing, Haven a few sips of beer in between each battery, or crash!

My general rule is ''dont drink and fly'' but thats all I want to do when im pissed!!!!

Thats what my lama v4 is for now, if I get tempted, out it comes!!!!

Safest, cheapest drunk heli to play with

orange6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting a lil better with my hbfp   getting a lil better with my hbfp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting a lil better with my hbfp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Videos and Pictures-
Jump to: