RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Esky charger noise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

Esky charger noise Empty
PostSubject: Esky charger noise   Esky charger noise I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Hi all,

After just receiving my HBFP I decided I had better charge the batteries (I purchased 2 extra aswell), odd thing is I am using 2 chargers to charge 2 batteries at a time but 1 of them sounds a bit like an old modem!

Do they normally make a noise? Or should I be thinking it's either a duff battery of charger? The noise seems to go in bursts, they both make the sound but 1 is a lot louder than the other.
I am aiming at purchasing a balance charger (when the misses gets over the fact I have blown the cats savings on 2 helis!) but until then I am sort of stuck with these.

Hope somebody has heard this before and it's nothing to worry about.

Thanks,

Pitt
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Esky charger noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky charger noise   Esky charger noise I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Yeah, my chargers does the same thing orange6
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

Esky charger noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky charger noise   Esky charger noise I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:26 pm

:chickendance: Mine Too! Nothing to worry about ! :chickendance:
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

Esky charger noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky charger noise   Esky charger noise I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Thnks guys
Back to top Go down
Trinot

Esky charger noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky charger noise   Esky charger noise I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Boy I sure am glad I read this before I charged my first battery, I probably would have had a freak out + melt down + total loss of self.

Good to know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Esky charger noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky charger noise   Esky charger noise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esky charger noise
Page 1 of 1