RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

DX6i Replacement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4n6Days

4n6Days

DX6i Replacement Empty
PostSubject: DX6i Replacement   DX6i Replacement I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:45 pm

Cool story:

Recently I bought a used DX6i off Craigslist. I noticed a few days after I bought it that the battery door didn't snap tight. It looked like the plastic on the tx body was a little deformed.

So, I took it to my local HobbyTown USA to see if the guy there had any ideas on how to fix it so the batteries don't fall out while I'm flying.

Gary (the owner of the shop), after verifying that it was a manufacturer defect, called Spektrum and they told him to give me a new one and send the broken one back. So 30 minutes later I left with a brand new DX6i WITH all the settings for my EXI 450 copied (manually by one of the other employees) to the new one.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

DX6i Replacement Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX6i Replacement   DX6i Replacement I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 am

Now that is good customer service. That cost Spektrum a little money, but I bet they gained a loyal customer, plus the good and posative advertising they get from your story to all of us.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down

DX6i Replacement
Page 1 of 1