RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

I MET WITH NUTTCAZE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy S

Tommy S

I MET WITH NUTTCAZE Empty
PostSubject: I MET WITH NUTTCAZE   I MET WITH NUTTCAZE I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:41 pm

I just bought a Belt CP V2 heli which was supposed to be RTF and guess what? You do need to fine tune it. Well lucky for me I live 1 hour from Nuttcaze and he showed me how to fine tune it. Now Marc, knowing that I'm real new to this gave me his HBFP V2 to fly and I will add that that this really is a great starter heli. After seeing hie E-Smart heli, I know I am going to be buying one when they come out. That E-Smart is a fantastic heli and very stable. And to Marc, Thank You for all your time and help. Looking forward to you coming up to my house to fly signs107
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: I MET WITH NUTTCAZE   I MET WITH NUTTCAZE I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:45 pm

If it wasn't for Nutz, I wouldn't have been able to stay in the hobby.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

PostSubject: Re: I MET WITH NUTTCAZE   I MET WITH NUTTCAZE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:02 am

Donnie D wrote:
If it wasn't for Nutz, I wouldn't have been able to stay in the hobby.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yea, me too. I have used and abused this forum and both of his websites for knowledge to help me in ths hobby, still can't fly but I can diagnos and replace parts very well now. stretcher

:bigthumb: Thank you Marc for all your hard work and dedication and HELP you give to all of us.... :grinn: :prop: orange72 :chickendance:

orange74 orange74 orange74 orange74 orange74 orange74 orange74 orange74 orange74 orange74 orange74
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: I MET WITH NUTTCAZE   I MET WITH NUTTCAZE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:35 pm

No problem, just trying to be helpful. I'll see what my schedule is looking like for the end of the week and maybe I can swing up around the weekend, I'm curious to see how much you'll progress by then orange71 You were doing pretty damn good orange74 Still think you should get a HBFP V2 to beat up for a little bit while you learn the basics of single rotor flight flyaway If you don't have one by the next time I see you I'll have to let you fly my HBFP V2 for a little bit longer to help get you to come to the Dark Side :prop:

Oh my employee finally got to work an hour and a half late orange67
Back to top Go down
Trinot

PostSubject: Re: I MET WITH NUTTCAZE   I MET WITH NUTTCAZE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:26 pm

What kind of business do you run?
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: I MET WITH NUTTCAZE   I MET WITH NUTTCAZE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:55 pm

I work at a gym and I am charge of the cleaning and light maintainence at both facilities, I usually have 6-7 people who work for/under me. I get to do all my own hiring and firing and only answer to the owner so its a really good job, usually orange3

http://www.courtjesterac.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I MET WITH NUTTCAZE   I MET WITH NUTTCAZE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I MET WITH NUTTCAZE
Page 1 of 1