RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keithldick

keithldick

Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1 Empty
PostSubject: Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1   Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:50 am

I've noticed while practising in my small apartment that sometimes the blades are not equally level when looking at the Heli running head on... I think it may be the AC coming on and running for 5-10 minutes or so since the manual says they are subject to humidity, etc...

I read the manual and it says they need to be balanced by twisting them a bit, does this really work or should I look to purchase some better blades???...

Thanks guys,

Keith
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1   Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:00 am

Yep works really well if 1 blade is riding higher than the other.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1   Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:18 am

You can warm it up with the hair dryer. It will be easier to twist them that way :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Eddie NYC

PostSubject: Re: Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1   Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:54 am

May want to also check the actual balancing of the blades (how heavy each one is) on top of whether they are tracking the same.

I just bought a blade balancer for $7 from Boomtown Hobbies for my new HB and the thing is such a good value. Didn't really realize how far off one was versus the other until I used this.
Back to top Go down
Chapino

PostSubject: Re: Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1   Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Hey guys
I am using the Falcon 40 blades. on my HBFP V2 They are much better,more strong, and they track better than the stock blades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1   Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balancing Stock Blades on Honey Bee V1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: General RC Questions-
Jump to: