RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

EXI 500

Go down 
+10
sdjb
cgetman02
Owneroppie
Nuttcaze
P3tras
burton8012
Mozzy
Fatdaddy
Donnie D
akent
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sdjb

sdjb

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Yea your not wrong I would think, then again I could put it on the bench and put a prop on it and
crank it up, guess that would tell a story right?

sdjb
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: TEST   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Well it would tell you the story of the STEADY STATE power!!! But I,Personally don't think it would give you much of an idea of the real world outcome of useage.. Really the only way to know that is to use it and see. Additionally I believe what Nuttesy means is the motor might STOP working in mid flight!!! Maybe during some hard 3D type stuff..!! In this case you may or may not get some warning of the pending failure... But remember you are dealing with a 75.00 heli.. But I would be hard pressed to find out even with a 75.00 heli..!! Maybe Nuttsey still has that Align motor?? I've got a Scorpion 1600 in mine and a Scorp. 1210 in my HDX and the power both has is awesome!!!!But with the Scorp.'s you MUST keep the bearings oiled!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Got one on order!   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:17 am

Xheli has them available for order again! I went quick like a bunny and put one in the basket and pulled the trigger! Now to put together a monthly shopping list.

Wooo Hooo! :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:13 am

Just ordered one myself!!!!! Cg, I am sure my wife will thank you... redface Hahaha. Thanks really because I have been waiting for it to restock and was about to give up. orange74

Hey Fatdaddy, since you like the TT tail set up have you ever checked out the flasher 500?

http://www.snhobbies.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_38&products_id=507

I found it yesterday and almost ordered it but I was afraid of the TT tail. Seems like a pretty good kit. Might be one of your build/sale helis.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: flasher   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Thanks dude, I'm gonna check it right now!!! And I think the TT is really cool but one thing about it....It is LOUD !!!!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Flasher   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Flasher looks good!!! I like the TT and the looks of the heli.. and at 200 I think its an ok deal!!
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:41 pm

I think that price includes the blades and motor!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Price   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Nope!! 209 kit only.
249 w/motor
299 w/ motor and ESC and blades
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 pm

My bad... Still cheaper than trex and claims to be 100% trex part compatable.

Let us know if you get one.

J.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: No chance!!   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Hah, there is no chance I will be gettin one of them.. I've got two ESKY 900 on the way!!! So I would bekilled if I bought a flasher..besides I'm very happy with my EXI!!!! I would like to sell an "E" even.. I would like to start a Super "E" build and can't really till I trim down the fleet... The wife IS counting, I didn't think she was..!! 8 She thinks is a good enough size fleet!!!! I really can only get 6 on the pool table!!!LOL I need to build a shelf!!!!
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:42 pm

I totally understand! When I told my wife that I oredered another heli this morning she said, "don't you allready have 3". I simply replied, yeah but who's counting???

Ihave only been into this hobby since July of this year; I wonder how many I will have by this time next year?????? :hahaha:

I cant keep my hands off of them!!!!!!!

J.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: LOLOLOLOLOL   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:02 pm

HAHAHA!!!! Me either!!!! I got my first, Honey Bee King 2 the last week in January of this year, so there is a good indacator for you... Its like one per month!!!!LOL I really, Really want an OUTRAGE 550!!!! BAD !!!! Sadly, last night I took out the G5, it was just a little before dusk for a flight it had been a couple weeks since I last flew her... Well, I had a REALLY hard time keeping the orieantion of the aircraft, meaning the left,right roll...so much so I had to land!!!! I really love that heli!!! It is in fact by far the best one I own!!! It is really far advanced compared to the others..!!! So I need to fly it today in good light to see if it is better.... My old eyes might not be able to handle a smaller heli!!!!
That very thing it what caused the crash of my Screamer 480.. I thought is was rolled to one side when in fact it was to tyhe other and I simply flew it into the ground!! I just might need to stick with bigger stuff!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Fatdaddy wrote:
I just might need to stick with bigger stuff!!!!!

orange71 orange71

Big Heliz Rule flyaway
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EXI 500 CF Does it come with battery straps?   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Have a EXI 500 CF on its way to Savannah! Trying to get a few small parts ordered to try and stay under the radar of the social director (me thinks it is too late).

Did your EXI500 CF come with battery straps? I'm planning on trying to get by running two of my 3s packs in series and want to make sure I have straps that will tie them buggers down. Anyone use the Pure Tech straps available on HeliDirect? I guess I could get the longest ones and cut them down if they are too long.

http://www.helidirect.com/puretech-xtreme-battery-straps-neon-yellow-p-13330.hdx

Also ordering some of these blades:

http://www.helidirect.com/430mm-pro-carbon-fiber-main-blade-trex500hdx500-p-10337.hdx

And a connector setup to run two packs in series:

http://www.helidirect.com/great-planes-series-deans-adapter-p-8712.hdx

I know, I know, I could build a harness but, this adapter should keep the tangle of wires down a little bit.

Also getting some KBDD tail blades, I have tried them on my 450s and they really work well and are good for visability:

http://www.helidirect.com/kbdd-70mm-tail-blades-neon-yellow-for-trex-500-p-13455.hdx

I guess I'll probably just order the long straps above and see if they work. I'm really chomping at the bit to get my parts on order but am trying to spread it our over time a little. Gives me more time to investigate which route I want to go on things.

So far I'm thinking:

HITEC HS-5245 cyclic servos

Castel Creations Ice 100 (I like the data recording feature, I'm a nerd to the bone)

I'm really not decided on gyro/servo combination. I really like my 2100T gyros so may pair one of them up with a good 500 class tail servo. Also looking at the GP750+DS620 combination. Ultimately I would like to have a DS760 but that's a little our of my price comfort level.

Give me some opinions, particularly if you feel you should warn me off about some of the things I'm thinking about.

Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi,
I just wanted to say that www.hobbyking.com has a great price on ds760! 150$ when you log in (when you are logged out the price is 240$ :giggle: )
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EXI Things   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:51 pm

OK C man,,, I'll try to keep up with you!!!!LOL I know how anxious you are..Just wait till its done and your at work thinkin about flyin it thats when your gonna get crazy!!!!!
Ok No about the straps, but I do use one I got at the drug store I think??
Yes about the blades, I have them on right now and I like them just fine...I took off the Mavrikk G5Pro wide cord to try them and they are ok..They seem to give a "softer" flight?? For lack of a better term I use softer.. They DO NOT have the POP that thew Mav's do!! The Mav's climb out like now!!!! And the 3D kinda yawn first the zoom..!! You know what I mean??I think they are not as stiff and seem like they have to "set" to the manuver you want then they rip..!! I looked at using two 3S and you could but the battery tray is a little narrow and they don't fit great.. but would work for sure!!
I also have the KBDD neon (yellow) on mine and they work great.. I have them on most of my fleet..I really like then anmd they are MUCH easyer to see..!!
I'm using Hitec HS5345MG myself and they work GREAT and come with a sweet CNC horn!! I'm also using a 2100T as I do on everything and for the servo its a Ino-Lab d261HB And this combo ROCKS!!!! This is the same combo I use on my "E" And it worksd GREAT on that too..!!

Hope this helps, I think this heli is set up dam near perfect!!! I do have lots more mods as I did go kinda crazy with this one cause I could tell right away I was gonna love this one and I do!!!!
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Better off at work!   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:44 pm

FD, I'm better off at work where I can't start surfing the net and putting things in shopping carts!

Thanks a lot for your opinions. I'm probably going to use a 2100T and will look at the servo you are suggesting. I'm not sure about the series battery thing, I thought I'd try it at first to keep the $ impact down a little. I have been using some Home Depot velcro straps which have been working OK on the 450 batteries but, with double the batteries to support I think straps with a plastic loop will be more secure.

I'm going to be using my DX6i transmitter. I have been using AR6100e receivers on my 450s. I was thinking of stepping up to the dual receiver version for the CF 500. I read somewhere that the dual antenna version is better for helis bigger than the 450 particularly ones that have a CF frame. I guess the larger frame may be prone to signal blocking.

The blades looked like a good starting point. I can probably go with more expensive blades eventually now that I have reduced the flight/crash ratio.

Flew today for the first time in a pretty good gusty wind. The 2100T combo seemed to handle the wind really well. There was more throttle management required than normal when the wind got ahold of the blades. It didn't throw me too much so I guess I'm gradually getting better. I'm trying to practice side in orientation, getting better. Next step moving to nose in. It's not pretty on the sim most of the time. Guess I should practice some more on the sim. At least I can slow the sim down until I get my flight/crash ratio more under control.

Wow, I type a lot when I get going. Glad to have you guys as a resource. The ROHC (River Oaks Helicopter Club), which consists of Beachcomber and myself, would be lost without all the guidance you guys give.

Thanks a million! :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
burton8012

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:47 pm

hey FD i just got me an exi transpro zl basicly the same as all exi but the placement of the top control arm on the blade grips are in different spots ive been working on in for a week or so just finally got my better servos and my esc and motor last week but no matter what i do i can;t really get 0 pitch plus my tail setup is driving my crazy with to much throw they heli seems to fly but i can only use tiny bits of my rudder stick to go left and right other wise if i go full left to go a spin the are bends the sero rod real bad so my question is do u know how to fix this and if u do and i can't get his thing set up right do u think you can take a look at it i think i remeber you saying awhile back to someone about boxing it all up and shipping it to you...but not untill i try everything in my power..i know it kinda being foward so if u cn't do it you wont hurt my feeling lol anyway u just seem like the only one local that knows anything .i did join a club but don't know anyone yet so and advice or help is great
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: HEAD & Tail   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:11 am

Ok Bud,, Not sure what your head problem is so we will come back to that.. The tail.. It looks like a TelBee??? What Tx. do you have?? Does your TelBee have one or two adjusting screws on it??
If there is 2, one will be marked ATV the other gain.. The one marked ATV is the travel adj. Use this to reduce the throw of the servo, keep in mind that it will reduce travel in both directions...

The Head..Make sure you are.... setting 0 pitch at Throttle midstick in IDLE UP with all trims centered..Adjust for zero pitch now..Also all linkages and arms should be square with the main shaft...
Also it would be no problem for you to stop by with it if we cannot get it right here.. or over the phone which is easier too..!!
Back to top Go down
burton8012

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:17 am

ok i did what u said and played around with atv it took a few trys cause at one point i got it all to work ...but the servo arm when it went right made the heli do real slow circles plus the response was slow to the servo more of a slow ceep compaired to going left throw real quick response i guess maybe the atv was to low but anyway i think i might i got it but not sure gotta wait for all my batterys to charge to test and see where im at oh any yeah its a telebee any my Tx is a cheapy 2.4ghx programable basicly it does basic programing but instead of being able to to my adjustment on the tx inself i gotta go it all on my laptop kinda a pain but gets the job done ill keep you posted
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Holy Cow! Is this sucker BIG!   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 pm

I received my EXI 500 CF today. Wow, I didn't realize the step up from a 450 to a 500 would be such a large difference! I'm really excited. Now to finalize my parts list.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with this setup:

(3) HITEC HS-5245 servos for the swash

Castle Creations Ice 100A ESC

Ino-Lab D261HB tail servo (in combination with one of my Logitec 2100T gyro mounted on one of my 450s)

Scorpion 3026-1400 motor

Spektrum AR6100e (also from one of my 450s)

Wait until Beachcomber sees this monster in the morning! :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:17 pm

Hey cg, I got mine yesterday and I agree totally!!!! This thing is massive compared to my belt CP! :clap: I don't know if that's how it's supposed to be since this is my first build but, check your tail boom support rods to make sure that the ends are glued on good. Mine have one end of each rod loose.

Make sure to post a lot about your set up because I am very interested, being my first build. orange74

After reading and watching some of Finless Bob's build videos I am going to use the same cyclic servos that you are. Not sure about the rest yet.

Good luck,

J.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EXI   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Looks exactly as mine is set up!! Except I'm using a HobbyWing Platunim 80A and a Scorpion 1600.
I also am using the 2100T and Ino-lab 261!! You will be happy with this set up!! Oh and a AR7000..
I'm at a 15T pinnion giving me bout 2775 with 6S.. Speed is on the upper edge but I don't fly at 100% unless it is by accdent!!LOL And using the MAV. G5 PRO this thing is WICKED fast!!! And really POPs!!! I've switched to the 3D blades to try them out and they fly very good too!!!! They seem ...Softer..?? But fly good!! I love this heli and fly it as much as I can.. I believe it would easily out fly an E Smart in everyway except wind where the "E" is king!!!!

Well when I say exactly I mean the things you mention as I have many more modifactions done!!!
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:09 pm

jstarks wrote:
Hey cg, I got mine yesterday and I agree totally!!!! This thing is massive compared to my belt CP! :clap: I don't know if that's how it's supposed to be since this is my first build but, check your tail boom support rods to make sure that the ends are glued on good. Mine have one end of each rod loose.

Make sure to post a lot about your set up because I am very interested, being my first build. orange74

After reading and watching some of Finless Bob's build videos I am going to use the same cyclic servos that you are. Not sure about the rest yet.

Good luck,

J.

J and FD,

Thanks for the tips guys! I'm excited, I hooked up with a guy in my neck of the woods, through Helifreaks, that has a lot of experience and actually works for Castle Creations! I talked to him on the phone tonite and he made some suggestions for my build. I sent him my contact information and the specs for the EXI 500 and I'm hoping he will come back with some good information. I'll share what ever information he gives me.

WOW, this thing is big!

I should get a shipment from HD tomorrow with main blades, KBDD tail blades, a series battery harness, and some Pure-Tech battery straps.

I can't wait to start gathering my parts.

:clap:
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Well I got my first shipment of parts in for the EXI 500!

3-Hitec 5245MG's for the cyclic

Logictech 2100T (This thing is super small; and it is black instead of silver like the picture? orange78 ) When I placed the order with helidirect I also ordered a INO-LAB 261 but then I get an e-mail saying that it is backordered even though it showed "IN STOCK". So now I am looking for a Futaba 9257 locally while I wait on the backorder. angry032

Scorpion HK-3026 1600kv (I ordered this one because the stock Align motor is a 1600kv)

Rhino gears 12t to 16t pinion set.

Bear with me since this is my first build but,

cg,
why did you choose the 100A esc? The stock Align esc is only a 60A orange78 and the scorpion 1400kv has a max continuous current of 80A and the 1600kv is at 70A???

How much over the max current draw do you need to go when selecting an esc?

FD,
what is an optimum head speed???? What is too much head speed???
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Questions   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:08 pm

I also use a 100A ESC and do so cause its just extra ins. Yes overkill but I don't my EXI coming down in a flaming ball!!!! Although it would be really cool!!!! The 2100T has just switched over to the black this past AUG. I guess!! I have a couple black too.. The Ino-Lab is a killer servo for the EXI5 so you WILL be very pleased with it!! When you get it..!!
Try the 13T pinion with the Scorp. 1600(same as mine) with 6S you will get bout 2450 good speed to start.. 2700 is about MAX... Find the Align manual for their 500 it will be a GREAT thing to have for your build and there is a lot of vERY GOOD info in it about curves and head speed and all kind of good stuff..!!
You are on the right track!!!! GOOD LUCK!!! If there is anything I can help with let me know.. To set up the 2100T there is a great set of 3 vids (RCSuperstore) to do it as the directions are really worthless until you know how to do it. Then you don't need it..!!
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Hey thanks FD!!! :bigthumb:

I am watching the vids now! I found your link in the E-samrt thread.

So 2450 head speed would be at 100% throttle? The reason that I ask is because I dont do any 3d so I have my throttle curve max at 90% right now while I am still learning.

I was looking at the Castle Phoenix ICE 75. Maybe I am reading wrong but they dont seem to have a model that does NOT have an internal bec. I know that you can just remove the red wire from the throttle connector that goes to the rx but I wonder if that would mess up any of the esc programable functions??? orange78 I have an e-mail in to them and hope to hear back in a couple of days. No more of a price difference I may go with the 100A.

I think my batteries will be here tomorrow!

Thanks again FD and I am sure I will be asking a lot more questions.... so please be patient. :prop:
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ESC   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Yes that would be at 100% throttle but it is plenty to start off with.. That is exactly what I did, only just like 2-3 weeks ago did I go up in head speed!!! It did make a UNBELIEVABLE diff. and now my EXI is REAL fast!!!! I'm really glad I went slower to start though.. It lets you get used to the heli and how it handles and give you a chance to get it set up how you like!!
I'm using a HobbyWing Platinum 100A with an INTERNAL BEC!!! I've had ZERO problems and don't expect to!! I really Really like the HobbyWings and the PLAT. is their top of the line!!
I'm also using the exact same eletrics as you are going to so you would be OK with it..
They look like great batterys too!!
Back to top Go down
sdjb

sdjb

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Hey All, Got my EXI500 yesterday and started the build last nite. Got the tail installed and then things
went wrong, the tail drive gear assmy has a bad gear, I got the Plastic version to do one cheap for a
scale fuse. It looks like the plastic gear was removed from the mold to soon it is kind of stretched out
weird looking, well I contacted XHeli and they are going to send me a replacenemt Tail drive. Soon
as it gets here I will finsh the Heli and let you all know how it goes.

Thats my luck

sdjb
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ended up going with the 75A ICE   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:10 pm

I was considering the 100A and decided to go with the 75A after reading a lot of information about the 75A design. After reading a lot of information, the Castle Creations are very conservatively rated they can really handle the current requirements of the 500 just fine. The internal BEC is also supposed to be a very capable design. I'll find out I guess. I went with the 3026-1600 motor also.

I just ordered my AR6200 receiver and I am looking for a good deal on a 2100T, which will complete my major components.

I fabricated some servo spacers at work today I have the front two installed and am moving on to the rear servo. So far so good!

:bigthumb:

jstarks wrote:
Well I got my first shipment of parts in for the EXI 500!

3-Hitec 5245MG's for the cyclic

Logictech 2100T (This thing is super small; and it is black instead of silver like the picture? orange78 ) When I placed the order with helidirect I also ordered a INO-LAB 261 but then I get an e-mail saying that it is backordered even though it showed "IN STOCK". So now I am looking for a Futaba 9257 locally while I wait on the backorder. angry032

Scorpion HK-3026 1600kv (I ordered this one because the stock Align motor is a 1600kv)

Rhino gears 12t to 16t pinion set.

Bear with me since this is my first build but,

cg,
why did you choose the 100A esc? The stock Align esc is only a 60A orange78 and the scorpion 1400kv has a max continuous current of 80A and the 1600kv is at 70A???

How much over the max current draw do you need to go when selecting an esc?

FD,
what is an optimum head speed???? What is too much head speed???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EXI 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXI 500   EXI 500 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXI 500
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: