RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Help Please!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinot

Help Please! Empty
PostSubject: Help Please!   Help Please! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Hey guys

I was flying my FP V2 today and the wind got the better of me and I ended up crashing. The crash wasn't terribly bad but it definitely had some force involved. Nothing was broken, only a ring like was knocked off, but it wasn't broken. However, when I went to try to fly it again after putting the ring like back on it was giving vibration, ie the balls on my training gear where shaking when in flight.

After taking off and re-securing all dog bones, ring likes, and even trying a new rotor head/blades I finally noticed something. The swash plate is rocking left and right on spin up, it looks like something in the head is either not connected or not balanced. Does anyone have any clue what my problem could be? To reiterate, all ring likes are good, dog bones are fine, servo push rods look to be fine, swashplate, outer paddle control frame, all looks good.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Trinot

Help Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Please!   Help Please! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Looks like it is a bent main shaft. I took the blades off and spun up with just the flybars. At low RPM the head was moving in a circular motion, just like a bent rod would if you spun it.

Now I just need to figure out how to get the main shaft out.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

Help Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Please!   Help Please! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:17 pm

If you will look at Nuttcaze vids on the HBFP under the 4 Ch part of the forum, he completely assembles an HBFP from scratch. Should help you.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

Help Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Please!   Help Please! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:48 am

Trinot wrote:
Now I just need to figure out how to get the main shaft out.
it`s not too hard figuring it out but the trouble i had was actually getting it out redface
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Help Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Please!   Help Please! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:35 am

if you still need help getting the shaft out just let me know and I'll make ya a quick video
Back to top Go down
Trinot

Help Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Please!   Help Please! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Last edited by Trinot on Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trinot

Help Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Please!   Help Please! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:40 pm

I still haven't got it out. It is causing some confusion because apparently it is different than the V1. A video would be amazingly good. I was told to tap it out from the bottom but it looked like I just marring up the rod and it wasn't budging so I stopped.

Thanks nuttcaze :bigthumb:

Oh yah,
What are "02 x 06 x 3.0 mm E-Sky Bearings 2 000200 old EK1-0218" used for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Please!   Help Please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: